Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
81 - 100 (of 2448) questions
my 12 year old son was caught masterbatin in front of his 10 yr old sister, and his 5 year old soon-to-be cousin. He was on the very bed...
Yesterday, I took my 11 year old daughter to the doctor. When they weighed her, she was 120 pounds. Her face turned red and she tried to ...
My 9 year old daughter gried about every little thing, about having to brush her teeth, wearing her glasses, having to read a book, doing...
A cousin of mine is 11 years old. In April this year, he started feeling pain in abdomen on exact left side of the naval. 6 months before...
A cousin of mine is 11 years old. In April this year, he started feeling pain in abdomen on exact left side of the naval. 6 months before...
is it normal for a seven year old boy to have hair on his testicles?
Hi, I have a 6 year old son, and I've noticed within the past year that he penis has rapidly increased in development and has seemed t...
How big should my 14 old penis be
Is my penis the normal size I'm 13. Hard my penis is about 10cm.soft its about 6cm.I've talked to my brother about this he's 15 nearly 16...
I am a 13 year old boy and I think there is something wrong with me, I can't stop masturbating and my sperm comes out. I get erections v...
Please help! My marriage is on the rocks and my stepson plays a large part in it. I have raised him since he was 4 and have been in his l...
I have an 11 year old step son with opposition behavior disorder and adhd. He is constantly acting out in school. Cleared classrooms beca...
My wife and I have a very bright 9 year old daughter who seems to be "borrowing" cigarettes, and we dont know from where. My wife is a st...
My 10 yr. old daughter started her period right after her 10th birthday. Anybody else got an early bloomer? Thanx!
My son was in preschool until summertime then we pulled him out so he could be on "summer vacation" before starting kindergarten. I staye...
My son is very large for his age. He is not fat (though he does have a little bit of a belly). He is just big. Since he was a baby he has...
I am happily married with tween daughter who has 2 younger siblings. She is extremely gifted in all areas of school and gets bored easily...
My oldest son is almost 10. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 8 months along. I had him 3 weeks after I found out. I'm still with hi...
This question is actually a 2 part question regarding my friends 11 year old son. My friends son is definitely masculine because he love...
I have 10.5 year old identical twin girls with stomachs that generally seem bloated and protruding all the time. They are getting to that...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.