Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 1028) questions
Recently my 17 year old daughter decieded to live with me her dad. We have a good relationship and we are pretty open and honest. We may ...
1 answer |
My17 yr old son and i are going thru a terrible time as well . Im at a loss, of what i can do, he refuses to talk to me. there is no oth...
1 answer |
He was diagnosed with depression and placed on medication as a minor. Did very well , was respectful did as told. As soon as he turned 18...
1 answer |
My daughter came home from a two week vacation with friends and tells me she is a male. I am finding it hard to believe. I am so confu...
1 answer |
My 15 year old daughter has decided to go live with her father. He works away and she is now staying with his GF who i have never met. I...
My 17 year old son uses cannabis daily. Looking for ways to coach him through this.
1 answer |
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
36 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I'm 14 years of age and about 3 month ago I started noticing that every time i speak my voice is cracking the whole time I'm speak...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a 15 year old step-son. Like most typical teenagers he never listens. I've been in his life for 5 years and hes best friends with ...
4 answers |
I masturbate quite often to be honest and im not very sure if it is the right thing to do as i have been taught not to. The problem is th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
me and my girlfriend had sex for just 1 minute
2 answers |
my daughter has anxiety issues and she is very emotional sometimes she will start to cry because of nothing. when she was10 for 2 months ...
1 answer |
I have 2 ( well actually 3 because I have had a child for about a year live with us now who's mother is on drugs & doesn't take care of h...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a son who is almost 17. Most of the time, he is out with his friends, when he is in he does not leave his room whenever I try to...
6 answers |
I am at a loss for what else to do..she can be fine and then just in general has a bad attitude and cares about nothing.
2 answers |
Hello. I have a 17 year old teenage daughter. She is very aloof from the world. I hear her talking in her room to herself on how she is v...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi my name is cora im a single mum i got pregnant at fifteen im now 30 and my son jamie is 15 im worried that hes online a lot and watch...
4 answers |
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
5 answers |
My daughter is almost 13 and does not seem to have any interest in boys. She is very academic and I feel very lucky to have a daughter wh...
2 answers |
I am 13 years old and I have come to the realization that I am bi. Up to the a few months ago, I thought I was straight but then I starte...
3 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
1.15k Members
1.03k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.