Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 1035) questions
I have a 17 year old daughter and we seem to have our differences when it comes to a lot of things(eg boys, school..etc). She’s not doing...
So I got a message from my ex-husband today. And tomorrow I am meeting my son. He is 14 and I haven't seen him since he was 2. With it be...
I have been raising my twin niece and nephew since they were 14, they will be 18 in a few days. My nephew was very excited to drive, he g...
My 17 yr old daughter would like us to host a 18 yr old 12th grader living in Paris. She will be here for two weeks. Has anyone here don...
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
I had a brief relationship with a woman many years ago. I learned that she was pregnant but she did not know if it was mine or another p...
My 13 year old granddaughter is having a lot of problems dealing with her eight-year-old sister. The story is too long to go into on a fo...
My 18 yo brother refuses to go to school almost every day. He is a Senior and he thinks just because he is graduating that it means he ca...
Recently my 17 year old daughter decieded to live with me her dad. We have a good relationship and we are pretty open and honest. We may ...
My17 yr old son and i are going thru a terrible time as well . Im at a loss, of what i can do, he refuses to talk to me. there is no oth...
He was diagnosed with depression and placed on medication as a minor. Did very well , was respectful did as told. As soon as he turned 18...
My daughter came home from a two week vacation with friends and tells me she is a male. I am finding it hard to believe. I am so confu...
My 15 year old daughter has decided to go live with her father. He works away and she is now staying with his GF who i have never met. I...
My 17 year old son uses cannabis daily. Looking for ways to coach him through this.
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
Hello, I'm 14 years of age and about 3 month ago I started noticing that every time i speak my voice is cracking the whole time I'm speak...
I have a 15 year old step-son. Like most typical teenagers he never listens. I've been in his life for 5 years and hes best friends with ...
I masturbate quite often to be honest and im not very sure if it is the right thing to do as i have been taught not to. The problem is th...
me and my girlfriend had sex for just 1 minute
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.