Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
41 - 60 (of 4278) questions
My daughter just turned 3 years old on 11/08. She had had some hallucinations, very short and maybe not clearly explained because she was...
We've not long been in our new place. It's a rental property which the landlords have been kindly enough to re-decorate the whole house i...
My granddaughter is just like this. She sneaks out of the house in the night so additional locks have been added. She climbs out windows ...
Dear Doctor,my son is two years old. He always gets a fever(37.5-38.5).I took him to the hospital and did some tests. The result reveal t...
bruises are from bottom of the nail going up,evenly distributed on both big toes and they dont seem to be going away. Why are they like t...
hello, my daughter started pre-k this year. before that i took her to a mother's day out program on and off, but this is her first ful...
I seem to have the opposite problem of many of the postings regarding potty training since my son will poop in the potty, but not pee. H...
Pasta is good for weight gain, right? For any parent that's tried Enfagrow, does it really work? Her pediatrician recommended Pediasure, ...
My son is currently a year and 5 months and after he turned a year he started throwing his head back on his high chair and whatever else...
I have a 2 1/2 year old that has been having a very smelly vagina. I tried everything from diet, meat, soap, milk, and anything others h...
When ever. She try to poop. She feel very uncomfortable an painful an scream an cry in pain. Can anyone help on this
Can some one please help. I have a two year old daughter and four year old stepson. We just got custody of our stepson about three mouths...
My two year old has been acting weird for a while now (caressing blankets and slowing humping in a sexual manner)... I scolded her and th...
I have a 2 yr old boy and im 20weeks pregnant with another boy. I was thinking if i should get my 2 yr old a car bed or whatevrr he w...
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandmas.including one 30 ye...
4 yrs old boy has a pain in legs, hands and fingers, what to do, who to see. I am afraid it is getting chronic. is it beginning of someth...
I cant sleep at nights, if my son is not next to me is that weird? Am 26 weeks pregnant & having a boy
I have twin girls 1.5 yrs old that have been sick for 3 months straight. Some of it has been explained by ear infection, Roseola, and co...
My 3 year old child says she wants to go home, when we are home. She has been saying this off and on for at least the last year. She ca...
My grandson when he was 10yrs old and my granddaughter was 5, unknown to me were touching each other. I never found out till recently, th...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.