Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
41 - 60 (of 4274) questions
Hello everyone my son is a very young 2.5 year old. He really enjoys being read to and playing outside and suggestions on fun activities ...
1 answer |
I seem to have the opposite problem of many of the postings regarding potty training since my son will poop in the potty, but not pee. H...
8 answers |
Pasta is good for weight gain, right? For any parent that's tried Enfagrow, does it really work? Her pediatrician recommended Pediasure, ...
1 answer |
My son is currently a year and 5 months and after he turned a year he started throwing his head back on his high chair and whatever else...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 2 1/2 year old that has been having a very smelly vagina. I tried everything from diet, meat, soap, milk, and anything others h...
14 answers |
When ever. She try to poop. She feel very uncomfortable an painful an scream an cry in pain. Can anyone help on this
1 answer |
Can some one please help. I have a two year old daughter and four year old stepson. We just got custody of our stepson about three mouths...
1 answer |
My two year old has been acting weird for a while now (caressing blankets and slowing humping in a sexual manner)... I scolded her and th...
I have a 2 yr old boy and im 20weeks pregnant with another boy. I was thinking if i should get my 2 yr old a car bed or whatevrr he w...
3 answers |
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandmas.including one 30 ye...
4 yrs old boy has a pain in legs, hands and fingers, what to do, who to see. I am afraid it is getting chronic. is it beginning of someth...
1 answer |
I cant sleep at nights, if my son is not next to me is that weird? Am 26 weeks pregnant & having a boy
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have twin girls 1.5 yrs old that have been sick for 3 months straight. Some of it has been explained by ear infection, Roseola, and co...
1 answer |
My 3 year old child says she wants to go home, when we are home. She has been saying this off and on for at least the last year. She ca...
9 answers |
My grandson when he was 10yrs old and my granddaughter was 5, unknown to me were touching each other. I never found out till recently, th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am dating a guy that has a 4 year old daughter and she is not potty trained. She still wears pull-ups and refuses to go the bathroom. W...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. Hoping to get some insite as to what to do/ handle a certain situation. My 4 almost 5 year old daughter told me that she has a crus...
1 answer |
My 4 year old only poops during the night while she is sleeping. Her doctor suggested a light laxative to try to get her to poop during ...
14 answers |
So today I was at the mall with my son, my mom, and my youngest sister for a girls day. We went into a store and my mom and I both wen...
1 answer |
My 8 year old son seems to be fixated on his father's privates. He looks at them and talks about them. It has made his father and I conce...
1 answer |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
3.35k Members
4.27k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.