Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
61 - 80 (of 4278) questions
I am dating a guy that has a 4 year old daughter and she is not potty trained. She still wears pull-ups and refuses to go the bathroom. W...
Hi. Hoping to get some insite as to what to do/ handle a certain situation. My 4 almost 5 year old daughter told me that she has a crus...
My 4 year old only poops during the night while she is sleeping. Her doctor suggested a light laxative to try to get her to poop during ...
So today I was at the mall with my son, my mom, and my youngest sister for a girls day. We went into a store and my mom and I both wen...
My 8 year old son seems to be fixated on his father's privates. He looks at them and talks about them. It has made his father and I conce...
Hi, I was wonder if someone could advise me on my son, He's 16months old now and apart from being a handful is usually well except his ...
Hi I have a 25 month old happy boy. I am meeting with pediatrician and speech therapist shortly, but in the meanwhile I am worrying a gre...
My daughter is 2, she's always been miss independent and never really cared to hang around me a lot.. I'm 8 months pregnant and we tell ...
My two-year-old he drinks a lot of chocolate milk and he strains to go poo poo and it hurts him
I walked into our living room today and caught my 2 year old daughter on top of my 5 year old son. He was holding her and humping her! ...
I know this is just about pregnancy and all that but I just wanted to ask the momma's that have one year olds, how did you ladies get you...
My 3-1/2 year old has screaming fits with just about anything - especially not getting what she want (which I understand is normal). The ...
My 2 year old daughter has woken up with bruising on her ear (the cartilage) which I understand is very hard to bruise. This has happened...
My girlfriend talked to me the other day, saying she wasn't happy with the fact that I don't spend time with her daughter. I was confused...
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and still night nursing my 27 month old. He only wants it to sleep and he's pretty hard headed. We Co sleep as well....
I have a two year old boy who's been acting up all pregnancy. He's been bad, not his usual self. He loves me , he hates me , he's all ove...
OK SO MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER ATE A WHOLE BAG OG BIG LEAUGUE GUM ... I LOOKED ONLINE TO SEE IF ITS HARMFUL AND I GOT SO MANY DIFFERENT RESU...
My 2 year old Grandson has Coloboma of optic nerve and retina in one eye and is totally blind in that eye.Has been since birth.I noticed...
I have a 19 month old boy and I'm trying to potty train him especially since I'm having another baby soon ....any tips on how u got your ...
Ex wife and I are really out of ideas here. Our 4 year old has recently started having crazy Temper Tantrums, hitting, thowing/breaking ...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.