Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 59) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My niece and nephew have lived with us since they were 14, today they turn 18. My niece was in therapy when she first came to live with...
I have been raising my twin niece and nephew since they were 14, they will be 18 in a few days. My nephew was very excited to drive, he g...
1699033 tn?1514116733
Well...I went into his bedroom space to steal an oatmeal cream pie and lo and behold he has everything out in the open. I confronted him ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
i am mother. is it right or wrong that my son 20 years old see my body when dressing or sleeping?
11 answers | 3 comments |
17175264 tn?1454329751
Sorry this is going to be long but I'm so frustrated and just don't know what to do. History: So my youngest son has always been immat...
6 answers |
I feel something moving inside of me and it hurts, It causes pain in my left foot and leg, sometimes it cases pain in my chest. Could s...
3 answers |
I believe my wife's relationship with her son is too close. We got together when her son was 13 (hes now 18), from the start i thaught he...
2 answers | 1 comment |
JGF25 has been helping members get answers in the Parenting Young Adults Community for 4 years this month! Please thank her for her commi...
My 18 year old daughter recently graduated high school. She has a four hour a week job working in the church nursery, and even though she...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I just got the shock of my life. I have three big kids aged 18, 21 & 23, the middle one is my daughter and the eldest is act...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I was woke up this morning by my 19 year old daughter who was in tears saying she got a strange text from her brother who is almost 27 ye...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My stepdaughter who resides in our home refuses to give her mom/us her boyfriends address. Mom asked for addresses of all of her friends ...
2 answers |
I don't know if this is the right forum but I didn't know where else to go. I am 18 years old & almost a year ago I caught my step brothe...
4 answers | 1 comment |
First I'm 18 , I'm Supposly 3 almost 4 weeks pregnant! Any Tips On How To Make It Through The Pregnancy, Health Wise Excersize Etc? Also ...
1 answer |
I'm a single parent I know I make a mistake long time ago when I spoil her now I can't handle her sometimes I can't tell her to do anythi...
1 answer |
Long story short divorce family my daughter been brainwashed to hate me from a early break up age, from other side, very rude girl towa...
2 answers |
I am the mom of 6 kids. Ages : 8, 12,18,20,22,26. An acquaintance told me back when my oldest 4 kids were little that these years are ...
3 answers |
So recently my 18 yr old daughter has been struggling with some mental health problems. Because of this she can frequently be intensely f...
4 answers |
Hello my 22 year old daughter is approximately 3 months pregnant and acting completely crazy. She is accusing her mother of cheating on m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband got his daughter after a 22 yr separation, i never would think such things cause he thought me being a singl mom meant i had s...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX