Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
1 - 6 (of 64) questions
My son just turned 21, he lives at home, does pizza delivery. He was diagnosed with server ADHD in Highschool but he didn't like the medi...
My daughter is 20 years old. She ran away from home at 16 to live with her dad to avoid being held accountable (Quick background: she wa...
My gf has two children 20 (male) & 18 (female) years old and i have a 13 year old daughter. My question is about the 20 year old who live...
So my boyfriend has a 7 year old daughter, his daughter's mom doesn't let him see his kid, he is trying to get custody of her or at least...
Please take a moment to reach out to JGF25, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in this...
My niece and nephew have lived with us since they were 14, today they turn 18. My niece was in therapy when she first came to live with...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.