Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 62) questions
So recently my 18 yr old daughter has been struggling with some mental health problems. Because of this she can frequently be intensely f...
4 answers |
Hello my 22 year old daughter is approximately 3 months pregnant and acting completely crazy. She is accusing her mother of cheating on m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband got his daughter after a 22 yr separation, i never would think such things cause he thought me being a singl mom meant i had s...
1 answer |
I have a niece who was raised by my single-mother sister and got out of control when she was 16. Now she is 20 and she hasn't started to...
4 answers |
My son is 25. He has suffered from extreme shyness and low self esteem (maybe it's more chronic like autism or aspbergers?) most of his ...
2 answers |
My near relatives have problem in your personality, I need a best psychologist. please help
1 answer |
My pitbull got excited and jumped on the bed with my newborn on it should I take him to the hospital? He cried for a minute where he was ...
1 answer |
I don't really have a question per say, more of a statement, a story... I had 2 kids one girl and 4 yrs later a boy, got divorced and m...
2 answers |
So I have an 18 yr old who will be graduating this early June from highschool. He asked for a grad party which we agreed to celebrate. No...
2 answers |
I let my 29 almost 30 year old son move in with me in February 2014 after my Husband passed away on February 21st. My son had back surger...
2 answers |
I'm worried about my 15 yr old going too far with her boyfriend. How much time is normal to spend together at this age?
4 answers |
Hi, I currently live with my boyfriend of 11 years but before I moved in with him I lived with my grandparents for most of my life (since...
2 answers |
My daughter is almost 5 months old I notice sometimes her left eye closes a bit while the other eye is completely open I only notice it o...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is done with me and im pregnant. I feel so alone
6 answers |
I can not get my mom to listen to me when it comes to my four month old. I understand she's had her own but this little guy is mine. I ...
1 answer |
I met my husband when I was 19 years old he was 22, he had a 12 month old son who lived with him full-time. We started dating and I move...
1 answer |
So me and my boyfriend are really stable and plan to get engaged very soon, I makes me so depressed on how bad I want a baby and my own f...
3 answers |
My husband and I found out not too long ago that we're expecting our second child. Our son will be 23 months when the baby's born. Has an...
1 answer |
Is it common to be bloated at 7 weeks
1 answer |
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with an alcoholic boyfriend, says he'll slow down and we'll have a home and a family together, I scheduled an appoin...
3 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
84 Members
62 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.