Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 59) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a niece who was raised by my single-mother sister and got out of control when she was 16. Now she is 20 and she hasn't started to...
4 answers |
My son is 25. He has suffered from extreme shyness and low self esteem (maybe it's more chronic like autism or aspbergers?) most of his ...
2 answers |
My near relatives have problem in your personality, I need a best psychologist. please help
1 answer |
My pitbull got excited and jumped on the bed with my newborn on it should I take him to the hospital? He cried for a minute where he was ...
1 answer |
I don't really have a question per say, more of a statement, a story... I had 2 kids one girl and 4 yrs later a boy, got divorced and m...
2 answers |
So I have an 18 yr old who will be graduating this early June from highschool. He asked for a grad party which we agreed to celebrate. No...
2 answers |
8761402 tn?1399821865
I let my 29 almost 30 year old son move in with me in February 2014 after my Husband passed away on February 21st. My son had back surger...
2 answers |
I'm worried about my 15 yr old going too far with her boyfriend. How much time is normal to spend together at this age?
4 answers |
7729616 tn?1393799092
Hi, I currently live with my boyfriend of 11 years but before I moved in with him I lived with my grandparents for most of my life (since...
2 answers |
5601615 tn?1383454216
My daughter is almost 5 months old I notice sometimes her left eye closes a bit while the other eye is completely open I only notice it o...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is done with me and im pregnant. I feel so alone
6 answers |
5840725 tn?1376964033
I can not get my mom to listen to me when it comes to my four month old. I understand she's had her own but this little guy is mine. I ...
1 answer |
I met my husband when I was 19 years old he was 22, he had a 12 month old son who lived with him full-time. We started dating and I move...
1 answer |
So me and my boyfriend are really stable and plan to get engaged very soon, I makes me so depressed on how bad I want a baby and my own f...
3 answers |
My husband and I found out not too long ago that we're expecting our second child. Our son will be 23 months when the baby's born. Has an...
1 answer |
Is it common to be bloated at 7 weeks
1 answer |
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with an alcoholic boyfriend, says he'll slow down and we'll have a home and a family together, I scheduled an appoin...
3 answers |
5982197 tn?1391480996
Hi everyone, My daughter peed her bed again. What could be causing her go pee in her sleep. The only time she has had this problem was wh...
1 answer |
5946774 tn?1389191535
I need help. Know this is a forum for parents with older children but idk where else to ask and thought maybe someone on here may have g...
4 answers |
I'm going to make this is short as possible. My daughter is 22. We put her through college We co signed for a car She made monthly p...
8 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX