Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 63) questions
I am the mom of 6 kids. Ages : 8, 12,18,20,22,26. An acquaintance told me back when my oldest 4 kids were little that these years are ...
So recently my 18 yr old daughter has been struggling with some mental health problems. Because of this she can frequently be intensely f...
Hello my 22 year old daughter is approximately 3 months pregnant and acting completely crazy. She is accusing her mother of cheating on m...
My husband got his daughter after a 22 yr separation, i never would think such things cause he thought me being a singl mom meant i had s...
I have a niece who was raised by my single-mother sister and got out of control when she was 16. Now she is 20 and she hasn't started to...
My son is 25. He has suffered from extreme shyness and low self esteem (maybe it's more chronic like autism or aspbergers?) most of his ...
My near relatives have problem in your personality, I need a best psychologist. please help
My pitbull got excited and jumped on the bed with my newborn on it should I take him to the hospital? He cried for a minute where he was ...
I don't really have a question per say, more of a statement, a story... I had 2 kids one girl and 4 yrs later a boy, got divorced and m...
So I have an 18 yr old who will be graduating this early June from highschool. He asked for a grad party which we agreed to celebrate. No...
I let my 29 almost 30 year old son move in with me in February 2014 after my Husband passed away on February 21st. My son had back surger...
I'm worried about my 15 yr old going too far with her boyfriend. How much time is normal to spend together at this age?
Hi, I currently live with my boyfriend of 11 years but before I moved in with him I lived with my grandparents for most of my life (since...
My daughter is almost 5 months old I notice sometimes her left eye closes a bit while the other eye is completely open I only notice it o...
My boyfriend is done with me and im pregnant. I feel so alone
I can not get my mom to listen to me when it comes to my four month old. I understand she's had her own but this little guy is mine. I ...
I met my husband when I was 19 years old he was 22, he had a 12 month old son who lived with him full-time. We started dating and I move...
So me and my boyfriend are really stable and plan to get engaged very soon, I makes me so depressed on how bad I want a baby and my own f...
My husband and I found out not too long ago that we're expecting our second child. Our son will be 23 months when the baby's born. Has an...
Is it common to be bloated at 7 weeks
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.