Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 62) questions
Hi everyone, My daughter peed her bed again. What could be causing her go pee in her sleep. The only time she has had this problem was wh...
I need help. Know this is a forum for parents with older children but idk where else to ask and thought maybe someone on here may have g...
I'm going to make this is short as possible. My daughter is 22. We put her through college We co signed for a car She made monthly p...
I am 62 years old & an only child. Growing up I had 22 cousins & loving grandparents close by. I was able to spend some time with them bu...
Do you have a young adult suffering from what is called "Artificial Maturity?" Did you send a child off to college that has morphed into...
Hello my name lynn i was wonder after my period ended i started to feel nauseas Cramping as if i were on, my period lower back pain gosh...
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general healt...
I'm not a parent, I'm 18 and I just want to know if this is justified. I lost my virginity about a month ago to my long-term boyfriend......
My name is Simone. I'm 39. My dh is 40 and we have been together for over 21 years married over 16. I have 5 boys. Trent is 18 and a Fre...
I tried posting this elsewhere on another q&a place but the first answer was extremely rude. I came here because I know that people are n...
Anything at all? Some way to get it to show up in a search engine? I wrote a blub before in hopes of it showing up. Maybe I didn't use...
my son has medical issues and this is dipolar,adhd,depression disorder,and mood swings and he has had several sucidal attempts. he won't ...
Please join us in welcoming JGF25 as your new Community Leader! We look forward to working with all the members of the Parenting Young A...
ask your questions ! C~
Hi, my nephew is 21 years of age. He started with anger problems at a very young age, breaking the toilet and such. My brother, his moms ...
How do you tell your 20 year old son, who asked for money to pay back his mother for miscelaniuos expense, that he should not have to pay...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.