Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 59) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 62 years old & an only child. Growing up I had 22 cousins & loving grandparents close by. I was able to spend some time with them bu...
5 answers |
1699033 tn?1514116733
Do you have a young adult suffering from what is called "Artificial Maturity?" Did you send a child off to college that has morphed into...
2 answers |
Hello my name lynn i was wonder after my period ended i started to feel nauseas Cramping as if i were on, my period lower back pain gosh...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general healt...
I'm not a parent, I'm 18 and I just want to know if this is justified. I lost my virginity about a month ago to my long-term boyfriend......
8 answers |
My name is Simone. I'm 39. My dh is 40 and we have been together for over 21 years married over 16. I have 5 boys. Trent is 18 and a Fre...
3 answers |
I tried posting this elsewhere on another q&a place but the first answer was extremely rude. I came here because I know that people are n...
3 answers |
1699033 tn?1514116733
Anything at all? Some way to get it to show up in a search engine? I wrote a blub before in hopes of it showing up. Maybe I didn't use...
7 answers |
my son has medical issues and this is dipolar,adhd,depression disorder,and mood swings and he has had several sucidal attempts. he won't ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming JGF25 as your new Community Leader! We look forward to working with all the members of the Parenting Young A...
6 answers |
3149845 tn?1506631371
Hi, my nephew is 21 years of age. He started with anger problems at a very young age, breaking the toilet and such. My brother, his moms ...
5 answers |
How do you tell your 20 year old son, who asked for money to pay back his mother for miscelaniuos expense, that he should not have to pay...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX