Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
1 - 20 (of 693) questions
I am a 15 year old diabetic. (Type 1 Diabetes) My blood sugar tends to run on the high side all the time because of my fear of low blood ...
The first time we my son was playing his first ever traveling team ball tournament. He is the only one from his town so needless to say h...
2 week old premature infant has recurrent SVT/ Atrial Flutter and has been loaded on Digoxin and Amiodarone. The plan is to continue amio...
Hi doc, my 7 month old is diagnosed with VSD. Details as follows. Doctor is hurrying us for a surgery. Kindly advise. Report summary ...
15 year old athletic boy sick with a virus, EKG due to chest pain
I have a 12-year old boy, who is experiencing chest pain during excercise, typcially, after 20-30 minutes of reasonable intensity. The p...
Hi All, my head is reeling right now. We just received a diagnosis of Bicuspid Aortic Valve with minimal leak and dilated aortic root at ...
My 16 yr old daughter had a stroke last dec 18,2017, cant talk, or move the right side of her body, test shows she has large acute non he...
Following a routine check of a suspected heart murmour and ecg my son was diagnosed with Bicuspid Aortic Valve and a mild dilation of the...
My 2 1/2 year old had an echocardiogram yesterday after her doctor detected a murmur November 30th at a well visit. We received the resul...
hello. my baby girl is 1month and 29 days old . she has 3.5 mm muscular vsd. i wanna know effect of this problem on her body. actually sh...
A little boy at 5 months (he was abandoned) had a surgery due to blocked duodenum and it was also noted in his file that he had VSD d-4.8...
Our 6 year old son has Tricuspid Artesia with HRHS and is 3 years post Fontan completion. Four months ago his fenustration was closed vi...
proud father of a newborn baby girl, she is a little champ with a couple od tiny holes in her heart (VSD 3.3mm and ASD 1mm) We are ver...

My 16 year old daughter is a basketball player. Her heart rate gets up to around 200 when she is playing which is not excessive. Howeve...
Hi, My nephew is 4 years old and is receiving the Fontan procedure on Monday. We have realised that he now has an ear infection (Saturday...
hello doctors, i am a mother of a 7 month old baby diagnosed with vsd at 4 months with a 6.7mm hole in the heart....i would like to know ...
Hi my son is 1 year old now and he was diagnosed with a 5-6 mm moderate sized vsd at birth and we have been following up by doing echo te...
My sons cardiologist said that there's no medication she can prescribe or other treatment. We are waiting to get a bipap machine approved...
My 5wks old daughter was suffering from 4mm OSTIUM SECUNDUM ASD. The consulted doctor said that it will get close automatically. I rea...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments