Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
1 - 6 (of 698) questions
My 17 year old son started having spells of getting dizzy and then passing out, when he comes to, he is out of sorts and the last one fel...
My 5wks old daughter was suffering from 4mm OSTIUM SECUNDUM ASD. The consulted doctor said that it will get close automatically. I rea...
I am a 15 year old diabetic. (Type 1 Diabetes) My blood sugar tends to run on the high side all the time because of my fear of low blood ...
Hello I would like some advice... Ever since my child was born she was diagnosed with a heart murmur. Dr saw a small hole in her heart...
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs t...
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with a vsd and asd during her birth but thankfully after continious checkup for 2 years, the doctors said t...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments