Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
1 - 6 (of 698) questions
Hello I would like some advice... Ever since my child was born she was diagnosed with a heart murmur. Dr saw a small hole in her heart...
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs t...
I am a 15 year old diabetic. (Type 1 Diabetes) My blood sugar tends to run on the high side all the time because of my fear of low blood ...
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with a vsd and asd during her birth but thankfully after continious checkup for 2 years, the doctors said t...
Hi, My son (10 years old) had an ecg 7 months ago in order to play soccer intensively (3 hours training per week + 2 hours play) The...
My five year old has Epilepsy and on medication (Keppra) - I attached a heart monitor watch for her for peace of mind and I have noticed ...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments