Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
61 - 80 (of 690) questions
My son is a active freshmen, he plays basketball and baseball. For the past 2+ years he has suffered from black out and a lot of near bla...
4 years ago my son had a fully syncopal episode followed by numerous dizzy/presyncopal events. Stress test showed first degree heart blo...
My son will be 4yr. March and has been recommended to have a cath ablation. I am very scared about this after reading all the complicatio...
4 answers |
My daughter is 19 years old, she's perfectly healthy. She exercises on a regular basis and barely gets sick. She is a little anemic thoug...
My kid underwent a heart surgery in India & now he is in USA. The discharge summary report has wrong date of birth for my kid and I didn'...
2 answers |
Hi, Baby was born at 36 weeks and iugr from 32 weeks. He had hypoglaciema, stridor and a heart murmur and hypotonia upper region. Ech...
Good day, My baby boy who is 3mos and 13days old just undergo a 2D Echo examination this morning. His pediatrician noticed a loud murm...
3 answers |
Hello my son is 10 month old .he has two holes in his heart VDS . Can surgery required to close the or i can be closed it self.What can w...
I am 30 weeks preg,recently my baby was diagnosed with 3mm muscular vsd,,my dr says not to worry in most cases it close in it self...but ...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My baby was born premature and now he's 2 months old from his birth. However, all the medical results were normal, we suspecte...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 27 year old female and I was wondering of it was possible for me to have a baby when I have had a Fontan surgery when I was two...
1 answer |
Dear Dr, My daugther, has 0.33 perimembranous vsd at the age of 1 months..she is now 4 months with poor weight gain, consuming diureti...
now my baby age 3 manths and echo report for heart report show 10 mm hole now my question is it required to operatin in this days
My son was diagnosed with mesocardia a few weeks after he was born. My sons cardiologist said his heart looks normal and there is no othe...
Good day to all..I'm a mother of a newly born unconscious child. I delivered the baby last august 30 at around 04:30 in the morning thru ...
3 answers |
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with PDA at 3 months, I didn't know alot at the time but she would need a device put in place to close this...
-------Report when he was about 6 month------- 1. Situs: Solitus. 2. veins, atria and interatrial septum: 3. IVC, SVC to RA.Pulmonar...
Hello, My daughter has been followed by a cardiologist since she was born because my prenatal ultrasounds (and fetal echocardiogram) sho...
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was being treated at the sic...
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm.Can this hole cure ...
Pediatric Cardiology Community
599 Members
689 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments