Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
81 - 100 (of 692) questions
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was being treated at the sic...
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm.Can this hole cure ...
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs t...
My daughter is one year old. Her birth weight was 1.75 kgs and now her weight is only 6.5 kgs. she has a hole of 2 mm in her heart. i co...
4 answers |
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs t...
Dear dr. my 4.5 months baby boy has been diagnosed with perimembranous vsd. His echo report says ivsd 5.5mm. he s not getting out of brea...
Dear, My girl child (age 11 months) has 2 hole in her heart about 5 mm. first echo test have been done 11th day after born. Report Sho...
8 answers |
Hi, My 5 year old son was born with congenital heart disease. At 3 months he had surgery for what turned out to be a PDA. There is how...
Dear Doctor, ECHO report says that " spontaneously closing perimembranous vsd with residual defect of 5mm with left to right shunt" dete...
Hello you responded to me a few days ago about a double aortic arch that my three and a half-year-old was diagnosed. We went to the pedia...
sir, i daughter born with tof... She operated with bt shunt (5 mm) size(left side) at her 11 months of age.Now she is 2 years old & fine...
I have returned from a missions trip in Uganda. While I was there we came across a 5 year old girl with a severe cardiac condition. She...
My one year old just got over pneumonia and has a viral infection. xrays showed he has a large heart. ekg was a normal but he has to foll...
My daughter is 3 month old and she is fonund with 6.3mm subaortic vsd,will it heal its own or need what type of medication? Please help m...
Hi, my 11 years old daughter is a competitive swimmer, she was born with a ASD of 6 mm, in time it closed down to 2 mm. In the last few m...
2 answers |
I am a 40 year old that just found out 5 years ago I have a small ASD. I am tired all the time and I have frequent chest pain and pain in...
Last physical check up, my 12 year old son diagnosed with a subarotic memmbrane. He does not have any syndrome except heart murmur. He is...
THE VENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECT MEASURES 2MM WITH A LEFT TO RIGHT FLOW, THE JET APPEARS TO BE JUST BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE TRICUPID VALVE, S...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm seeking a pro-bono cardiologist for a 40 year old female, mother of two in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am an expat living he...
My daughter is 4month old 6kg active on 3rd day of life diagnosis with subaortic 4-6mm vsd with pda close during first month of life and ...
1 answer |
Pediatric Cardiology Community
602 Members
692 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments