Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
1 - 6 (of 461) questions
our daughter shows no signs of early puberty other than an odor we happened upon. but the other day my wife said her armpit had a bad sme...
We have a referral to a pediatric endocrinologist for our 2 (almost 3) year old son. His symptoms are concerning me in the mean time and ...
Hello, I am VERY concerned about my daughter. In the last month (at 5 3/4 years old) she has developed breast buds and complained tha...
Dear Doctors, I am the mother of three beautiful girls and I am from Saudi Arabia, my eldest daughter has started her first period on her...
My 16 year old son is 5'5 (and very worried). The doctor has told us that his x-ray (wrist) shows that his growth plates are fused. Is ...
Dear Doctor, My son is 13 years old and we took him to a Hospital for bone scans. The dotor said basically said that there was nothin...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments