Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
My daughter is 14 years old and in her first year of H.S..She is 4'9", app.170 lbs., doesn't have her period, has no hallmarks of puberty...
My friend in China has a baby having slightly high TSH, she is getting different opinions from different doctors there. So she was askin...
My son is 2 years old and was recently referred to a Pediatric Endocrinologist due to slow growth, frequent low grade fevers, and slow gr...
my son was born with hypothyroid and diagnosed at birth,hes been taking synthroid since hes been a week old and hes always had a high tsh...
My daughter bone age is at the end of 10th age but her age is 6 year and 10 months. 4 year of advancement of bone maturation is seen. No ...
Are you familiar with this condition? 2 year old boy is the size of an infant, he weighs 11 pounds, his body stopped growing but his org...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments