Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
My 3 year old son was born with a 10mm VSD that went undiagnosed for his first 8 months of life. We were told it was a pretty straight fo...
Dear Dr. Last month I noticed my son appeared to be really red in the face and looked flush. I took his pulse using a pulse oximeter and ...
Hello, My daughter is seven and half years old. she had an open heart surgery in 2007 for closure of VSD. and till then echo is goi...
My son will turn 8 this weekend and was diagnosed last year with a bicuspid valve and enlarged aortic root. My husband has the same cond...
Just wondering what to expect going forward... 10 week old with 4 mom ASD and originally thought a bunch of small vsd close together but ...
Dear Dr., My 1.5 mths old baby boy has been diagnosed with CHD right after birth. Medium secundum ASD and large perimembranous VSD - 6...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments