Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
I posted here a while ago and received a very helpful answer and I wonder if someone could provide me with some more reassurance. My d...
Hi - this is what my consulatant has wrote to my doctor, please can you explain. The CT scan clearly shows a double aortic arch which ...
Hello dr, My daughter is 4months old havin large vsd 7mm, additional apical vsd, dilated, left atrium and left ventricle. Otherwise she ...
My daughters last echo report is as follows (taken at 5 weeks old) and we are due for another in 2 weeks before meeting with surgeon for ...
My son, now 10 yrs old had his ASO at 2 days old for D-TGA IVS, normal recovery with mild Mitral value regurgitation and aortic root dial...
if a childs heart is 3 times the size in a post mortem..would this happen overnight? is being told your child is pigeon chested wrong?..e...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments