Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
Hi Doc, My daughter was diagnosed with 3mm of VSD in her 3.5month and ther reports were: situs : Solitius/levo cardia a-v relation :...
My 6 month old baby girl have VSD of 2.5mm kindly suggest e what is the treatment. regards Dayamay
Dear experts, I am a cardiologist from Berlin, Germany. I have a female patient with mysterious symptoms. She became seriously ill at ...
Hi there My daughter is 4 months old. She was diagnosed with a 3.5mm muscular VSD at 3 months. We were told that as the defect is small ...
My 16 year old son has plays soccer. He started having chest pains while running at practice and games. We took him to our family Dr. and...
I'm worried. My baby is 9 mo old and was born with a moderate vsd and asd/pfo. My baby has been seeing cardiologist since 2 weeks old an...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments