Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6088) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In the last 6 months, we noticed our son grunts from time to time saying he has a cold, he twitches his nose and them raises his eyelid. ...
2 answers |
I need help I am freaking out I was so stupid normally I look things up first but I gave my little girl a tiny bit of honey literally a d...
My son was born with aplasia cutis. He has a small coin sized bald patch on the head. He is almost 4, is a great kid, happy, smart , terr...
6 answers |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
37 answers | 2 comments |
Sooo...my son crys in pain with burning feet what should I do. If even put Preparation H on his feet with socks to cook them down I'm goi...
Both my children spit up a lot. I breast fed them and cut out dairy and soy from my diet, who knows if that helped them or just made my l...
1 answer |
Hi, I'am 16 years old and I'am about 5'5 and weigh about 65kg. I don't really have a short stature (short build) but I'am not happy at al...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
27 answers | 6 comments |
My 5 year old boy has been complaining of headache and it's off and on for him. He would get them after school and evening time. He would...
1 answer |
My daughter is 8 year old is 4'6" and weighs 103lbs. She's big for her age as she towers over most of her 2nd grade classmates. She is ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 5 year old with speech delay. He's very social and friendly, very active. He's been on speech theraphy and also OCT for 3 years...
5 answers |
My 10 yr old daughters breath lately has a syrupy smell to it , even when she brushes and uses mouthwash .
19597248 tn?1510300446
My 6 year old boy ( turning 7 on Dec 20 2017) just woke up (around 1:50 am its now 2:15) to go to the bathroom. He asked me for a drink s...
1 answer |
My daughter has chronic belly pain. No one seems to be able to help us. Yesterday she vomited all day and i noticed small yellow perfectl...
I would love it if a doctor would give her/his professional opinion on this : 5 year old boy who has been healthy his whole life until 6...
My son is 14 months old. He had low iron so the hematologist did some blood tests. I got the results and I, concerned with the words rare...
my 2 year old is twitching her hands and legs while sleeping. she has been doing this only when she sleeps and she s not aware of it. is ...
1 answer |
My son just turned 9 and is unable to pull his foreskin back is this ok? He says it hurts to pull it back, His Father who also has his f...
5 answers |
My son began seeing his endocrinologist last year at age 9 when he presented with an advanced bone age of 2 years. We were told that he w...
1 answer |
We have been tryining on and off for 1.5 years to potty train our daughter. She flat out refuses. She says it 'diapers' for her and hea...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pediatrics Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers