Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
21 - 40 (of 6114) questions
i have a 7yr old son who has an extremely small penis sometimes there seems like there is nothin there. he is slightly over weight and he...
My 5 yr old son has had multiple episodes where the tip of his tongue is severely itching. We have gone to several pediatric drs, an ENT,...
Hi. My 20 month old son has had a rash on his face for about five months. It began all around his eyes. Now it is distinctly shaped like ...
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
Ny son is 15 years 4 months but his bone age is 16 years 0 months. Can he still grow?
My son is currently 5’6 going through final stages of puberty. No real facial hair but a very fine mustache and a little hair here and th...
Does anyone know anything about hairline fractures on the tibia? My 5yo has been very whiny this afternoon, wanting to be carried and c...
My 6 month old has a rash that developed 2 days ago on her cheeks near her mouth. I've been using hydrocortisone cream and aquaphor but n...
my 11 yo son has (MTHFR_677 , MTRR_66 , MTR_2756 ) heterozygious mutations, the Doctor has discriped folic acid, but i have read that it ...
I just receive the results of B12 and folic acid of my 11 y.o son, who has high homocystin level (16 umol/l ) , folic acid ( 6.8 ng/ml ) ...
My 5 yr old son is waking up at 1-2 am every night for the past 13 days complaining about stomach pains. Then for about 30 min he will v...
My 3 year old little girl has been throwing up every night at the same time for the last 12 nights. She also has really bad watery diarrh...
was in a private rented property for 19 months. Within a few weeks my son got respiratory infections. They would always hit his throat an...
So i found out bad news today .. my daughter has noonan syndrome. My heart is broken and i honestly dont know what to do.
Both my children spit up a lot. I breast fed them and cut out dairy and soy from my diet, who knows if that helped them or just made my l...
my 3 year old woke up with pain in his upper leg and groin area there is no swelling or discoloration and I cant feel any abnormalities i...
My 4 month old son was diagnosed with Profound Unilateral Sensorineural hearing loss at 3 weeks old. We have his first ENT consultation...
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
Hi, My 4 years old son complains that something (he calls it little pain) is always in his fingers and toes, however, he also experience...
I have a wonderful baby girl named Makenna. She is 10 months old. We noticed her teeth are finally cutting a few days ago. It seems like ...
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments