Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
41 - 60 (of 6112) questions
I am a 26 year old mom from Durban South Africa with 2 girls. I am so concerned about my little. After giving birth to her i reacted to ...
In the last 6 months, we noticed our son grunts from time to time saying he has a cold, he twitches his nose and them raises his eyelid. ...
2 answers |
I need help I am freaking out I was so stupid normally I look things up first but I gave my little girl a tiny bit of honey literally a d...
My son was born with aplasia cutis. He has a small coin sized bald patch on the head. He is almost 4, is a great kid, happy, smart , terr...
6 answers |
Sooo...my son crys in pain with burning feet what should I do. If even put Preparation H on his feet with socks to cook them down I'm goi...
Hi, I'am 16 years old and I'am about 5'5 and weigh about 65kg. I don't really have a short stature (short build) but I'am not happy at al...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 5 year old boy has been complaining of headache and it's off and on for him. He would get them after school and evening time. He would...
1 answer |
My daughter is 8 year old is 4'6" and weighs 103lbs. She's big for her age as she towers over most of her 2nd grade classmates. She is ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 5 year old with speech delay. He's very social and friendly, very active. He's been on speech theraphy and also OCT for 3 years...
5 answers |
My 10 yr old daughters breath lately has a syrupy smell to it , even when she brushes and uses mouthwash .
My 6 year old boy ( turning 7 on Dec 20 2017) just woke up (around 1:50 am its now 2:15) to go to the bathroom. He asked me for a drink s...
1 answer |
My daughter has chronic belly pain. No one seems to be able to help us. Yesterday she vomited all day and i noticed small yellow perfectl...
I would love it if a doctor would give her/his professional opinion on this : 5 year old boy who has been healthy his whole life until 6...
My son is 14 months old. He had low iron so the hematologist did some blood tests. I got the results and I, concerned with the words rare...
my 2 year old is twitching her hands and legs while sleeping. she has been doing this only when she sleeps and she s not aware of it. is ...
1 answer |
My son just turned 9 and is unable to pull his foreskin back is this ok? He says it hurts to pull it back, His Father who also has his f...
5 answers |
My son began seeing his endocrinologist last year at age 9 when he presented with an advanced bone age of 2 years. We were told that he w...
1 answer |
We have been tryining on and off for 1.5 years to potty train our daughter. She flat out refuses. She says it 'diapers' for her and hea...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, First of all congratulations for excellent website and service you provide, I've been using the website for quite a while and I...
I was looking at my almost 2 year old (23 months) son's hands the other day and noticed his nails on both pointer fingers are peeling. T...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Pediatrics Community
3.12k Members
6.11k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments