Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
21 - 40 (of 335) questions
I haven't been officially diagnosed yet. But I am 26 years old and I am pretty certain I am suffering from the whole shabang. I have trou...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had the manarc sling done and had pain from it? I had it on 3/5/10 and have had pain on my left side every since. The pain i...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
2 answers |
I am 31 years old I had a partial hysterectomy at the age of 27. Only thing they kept was my right ovary. I am having a hard time emptyin...
2 answers |
Their tubes tied at the same time as prolapse surgery? (Rectocele) I'm just wondering if I can get the whole shabang at one time lil
1 answer |
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)? Thanks!
1 answer |
I am a 65-year old teacher with a bladder prolapse that gets worse as the day goes on. I will go into the washroom at work to urinate a...
62 answers |
I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
1 answer |
I had a Sacrocolpopexy with a mesh two weeks ago . I had Cather in for one week . I took Ibuorofen 600 x a day for pain and four days ago...
2 answers |
I have a grade 3 rectocele and gr 1 cystocele. I've considered surgery for this for a couple years now and I feel like I want to proceed....
4 answers |
I am one week post operation for abdominal rectal prolapse surgery, using mesh, done using arthroscopic surgery. I am having extremely b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! I am new here and so glad to have found you all! I have: Cystocele, Enterocele and Rectocele. My biggest issue right now is bowel ...
1 answer |
I just turned 43 and have had one child and need this surgery. I'm so nervous as I strain a lot with bowel movements. I'm overweight also...
1 answer |
Anterior rectoplexy for rectal prolapse with full seven day recovery period in hospital. Had only two/three small bowel movements during ...
2 answers |
I am interested in the book everyone is talking about that Sherrie wrote. I just found my way to this site by accident and I have surger...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My lover's fetish is giving me oral sex. I've become a bit incontinent, and I'm concerned he's going to notice and get turned off..... I'...
1 answer |
I am a seventy-two year-old woman. I have been to two different gynecologists for vaginal/uterine prolapse. One doctor wanted to perfor...
1 answer |
Hi all. It's been over a year since my surgery. Sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries and bladder sling ...
1 answer |
one clip removed but second one stil in get throbbing and stabbing fro right sid e of clip am taking pain killer all time and use a hot w...
1 answer |
I am at my 43. IS it good to have repair of prolapse at this age ? Should I wait for complete prolapse and then take the surgery ? I ...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
269 Members
335 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.