Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
61 - 80 (of 338) questions
so, Im 29, and have recently been told by my GP that i have a 'bulge' down below. Im currently waiting on a referral to a gynaecologis...
Hello. I had surgery 12 days ago to correct a prolapsed bladder and uterus. I didn't have much pain at first. Then 3 days later I contra...
I just had POP surgery 7/2015 Have been look everywhere for answers for post op and tips on coping. Just came across this site. Plea...
I've not sought medical advice for a rectocele even though I've had issues for a few years. But, recently my "bulge" has gotten larger ...
I have a pessary for a uterine prolapse that I use & would like to leave in place. I want to know if I can leave it in for days or weeks ...
I had pelvic floor reconstruction and a hysterectomy and they also discovered that I had endometriosis during this surgery. They lifted, ...
I had pelvic floor reconstruction and a hysterectomy and they also discovered that I had endometriosis during this surgery. They lifted, ...
I had prolapse surgery one week ago. Davinci sacral coley, supracervical hysterectomy and mid urethral sling. All went well except for a...
I am 71 and had a Robotic Sacrocolpopexy and Cystoscopy 5 weeks ago. The first two weeks were a breeze, with only a few abdominal pains ...
Hi everyone, I am going to have robotic rectopexy surgery soon, and I was wondering if anyone else here has had. It, and if so, what to ...
I year after I had my hysterectomy and a bladder sling I started having inflammation in most of my vaginal area. I have tried hormone cr...
I am scheduled for a Robotic Assisted Colpoperineopexy in a few weeks and am very nervous and skeptical of the success of this operation ...
I've had bladder prolapse for several years. Never troubled me much until about 18 months ago when I picked up two dogs weighing over 10...
Hi ladies...i had a hysterectomy at 33 due to prolapse. Now at 41 everything else in there seems to be coming out! This is causing pressu...
Hello all, I am a 54 yr. old woman who has 7 children. I had a rectocele and cystecle (sp?) I had an operation and also had a bladder ...
my mother 79 was just sent home from the hospital with a total prolapsed rectum. they told us what to do ..keep stools soft..lots of fibe...
I'm a 50 year old yoga teacher and flight attendant and am due to have a Sacrocolpopoxy on 30th Dec. I had a vaginal hysterectomy at 37. ...
Hi ladies, Has anyone been diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse after a vaginal delivery? I got diagnosed after my first child when I ...
I am 46 years old and have POP - bladder, rectocele and rectal. I did PT for about 6mos 18 mod ago and now the rectum is worse. I HATE t...
Anyone here has used laser light therapy to treat (or maybe rather relieve symptoms of) prolapse or stress urinary incontinence? It is sa...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.