Aa
A
A
A
Close

Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
41 - 60 (of 324) questions
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when its not flaccid, and ...
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch like hell when i us...
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the tip of my penis, but w...
sir i regularly masturbating,sometimes with saliva or coconut oil or olive oil or water. Is it safe??
Good day everyone. Im new here. I want to ask you guys about the condition of my penis. I just found out that the head of my penis is so ...
Hello. Recently I discovered what seems to be bumps on the under the skin of my shaft. Actually, they feel more like large (though not l...
So..I'm 18 years old ( and virgin ) . I have a lump on my penile head ( along with two others that aren't big in size and not that visibl...
I had a strange hard bump on the head of my penis last August it never hurt or opened up and it went away in 2 weeks, it has not appeared...
Hello, Recently I noticed a under the skin hard bump or nodule like bump on my penis. It is most apparent while erect but you can fee...
Im a 19 year old male. This morning, i discovered a huge lump on the under side of my penis. The bump can be felt from the skin(i am unci...
I have been having unprotected sex with my partner for 3 months now. Last week tuesday, a day after the last time we did it, I fell sick....
Hi I'm worried about this dark region at the around the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, this darker region just appeared few months...
I have a small brown mole that has suddenly appeared on the head of my penis. It isn't raised and is flat. I have no discharge. It just w...
hi doctor,i am a 36 years old man and i use to masturbate every day not until a week ago i was masturbating using a body lotion then when...
i had a small cut on my a few weeks back. and i applied concentrated dettol on it, which is a anticeptic. but my entire skin of my penis...
I have these ulcers or lesions on my penis head and shaft for about 5 years now.What are they?
Hi im 14 and not currently sexually active apart from masturbation. And I have a very large white spot that really hurts. It looks red an...
I'm 29. My glans top color is 80% is black and brownish remaining 20 % pink. I'm confused .
Can a tissue biopsy on a penile lesion determine if it is a genital wart? If so, can the biopsy determine if the lesion is infected by a...
Gooday.I have a few rashes on my penis shaft ,and almost invisible pimples at the inbetween the penis shaft and head .They cannot be clea...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.