Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 324) questions
Hello, I am a 18 year old male who at the current time has no real sexual activity apart from masturbation, I noticed this lump a few mon...
2 answers |
0 Comments Report 8 days ago, i felt a a pain(like muscle pain) on my pennis , it came and go 3 times, and dissapear, for the next 3 ...
1 answer |
i have this scar on my penis from 3 to 4 months i guess.. i think its increasing, it appears to be little circular. is it ringworm? .. it...
1 answer |
I have a cut under the head of the penis and 3 days ago I mistakenly poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and it seemed to have gotten wor...
1 answer |
Hi. I have never had sex and am not sexually active. However I found a small single pimple like bump towards the beginning of my penis he...
3 answers |
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose it gone is it penis ...
1 answer |
at first i thought it was a skin tag but it has been slowly growing and recently developed several black spots, see photo below. i am a 3...
1 answer |
So I am 15 and I've had this red dot on my penis and I've just been really worried and don't know if its std or cancer I have never had s...
1 answer |
I recently went to see a doctor for my right side of my penis shaft as well my pubic area was red. I was told it was Folliculitis from sh...
1 answer |
Hi, so for well over a year now the tip of my penis, circumcised by the way, has been discolored with streaks and patches of red and pink...
1 answer |
Dear sir/madam I'm. Male and I'm addicted to masturbation and nearly I doing it for six years and before ...
1 answer |
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose it gone is it penis ...
1 answer |
I been have a very sharp pain in my testicals I don't no why there are non grown lumps on them but they hurt a lot an I feel a pain full ...
1 answer |
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small flesh colored bumps on...
2 answers |
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small flesh colored bumps on...
1 answer |
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
Hi i had redness,on penis 1 year ago . Doctor prescribed me something that i forgot the name redness,became a very very light colour then...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 20 year old male and I have worries on my genital health. I have what seems to be a spot of white dead skin cells under...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm writing this post as I have ran out of options, my problem stems down to a pigment change at the base of my penis this occurre...
1 answer |
I have a weird spot on the lowerside of **** need to know what it is.
1 answer |
Penis Cancer Community
293 Members
324 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.