People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 589) questions
http://www.meboblog.com/2018/04/professor-yoshika-sekines-slideshow.html Very interesting. "Japanese researchers found high amounts of...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, First of all, sorry for my Grammar. Im not an English native Second, I want to tell my story and hope you can help me. Also forg...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Am I going crazy? Sometimes that sounds easier to deal with than PATM. I believe there are a few elements needed for PATM to exist at...
4 answers | 5 comments |
http://sphq.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/etudes_Montagnier_Electro-signals-produced-by-aqueous-DNA.pdf I have had PATM for almost tw...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have had this for years, have tried everything, use a USB microscope to see the morg fibers and my last DR effort was to take a lint ro...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! Several years ago I had a smell that was described as "burnt rubber", or simply "strange." People asked, what smells here? I coul...
5 answers | 7 comments |
Hi guys please help! Im from the Philippines. I have a question, is Armpit odor correlated with PATM!? Because my armpit smell fishy ev...
3 answers |
Hi everyone! first of all my enligsh is not the best but anyway, im a patm sufferer for 7 years and lately ive really tried to fix this B...
4 answers | 6 comments |
Researchers say PATM gut permeability were slightly higher than TMAU2 volunteers, at higher molecular weights, similar to allergy profile...
6 answers | 17 comments |
I have noticed that other people react most to my PATM symptoms when I am in the process of having a meal and for a 1-2 hours thereafter....
3 answers | 2 comments |
People cough because our breath smells like ammonia. Causes of ammonia breath odor are h pylori gastritis and chronic renal failure. http...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, Its so nice to have found a people who are having similar issues. I have been a PATM sufferer for a time now about 6 or 7 months. ...
5 answers | 13 comments |
I almost lost my life because of this condition you all have named PATM. Here is my story... Almost 2 years ago my colleagues pass...
5 answers | 7 comments |
I have been suffering from Bad Breath for years. My Doctors nor Dentists don't have a cure. It's ruining my life. Afraid to talk and eve...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I became afflicted with Morgellans disease a couple months ago, and now have the exact symptoms of PATM described here. Others in the Mor...
17 answers | 6 comments |
Alguém do Brasil? Sou Biomédico, vamos conversar.
3 answers |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
10 answers | 26 comments |
Distinguished medical researchers: Hello! everyone! I am a new unknown disease patients, my name is Chen Jianxin, 43 years old, from ch...
4 answers | 14 comments |
Hello all, I have been checking the forum for the past few months and decided I wanted get active on here and share my PATM story. ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello All, For those who sent me their emails inbox, Please note thant I sent you today an email on the preliminary results (7 perso...
2 answers | 2 comments |
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
576 Members
589 Questions
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.