Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 551) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone, Has anyone on here used a negative ion generator at home? I was going to try and purchase one but I can’t afford to c...
2 answers | 5 comments |
I became afflicted with Morgellans disease a couple months ago, and now have the exact symptoms of PATM described here. Others in the Mor...
17 answers | 3 comments |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
8 answers | 21 comments |
hi what if patm is to much serotonin? not emergancy high but to high, maybe in brain, maybe in blood or elsewhere symtoms fits me prett...
5 answers | 22 comments |
So, I’ve been doing some more research, I was looking into bad breath as it seems to be a common denominator among us. I had bad breath g...
4 answers | 4 comments |
forget your all past think that now was me nd live your new live alllways thought people never ever allergic to you forgat the past ..coz...
3 answers | 14 comments |
Hello, have anyone with this condition supplemented with this or maybe eaten natto if your japanese?
18751818 tn?1482356152
Hello my friends After seeing my doctor, this one recommends me at first a detox with nutridetox of bionutrics and other supplement t...
1 answer |
Hello, I hope to keep this short. There is so much to say. What I need is an opinion from someone who knows patm. Here is my delema...
3 answers |
Please let us know of your thoughts by clicking on either yes or no. TV here refers to cable and satellite TV capable of two way communic...
21 answers | 67 comments |
Hey Everyone, Even though this condition is ruining almost all aspects of my life I have been able to find a few positive things through...
3 answers | 2 comments |
17489628 tn?1458799938
1. Oxy-powder pills 2. Brown rice powder 3. Perfect desiccated liver pills Not sure if the liver pills are necessary, it worked for...
10 answers | 17 comments |
My best friend who I hang out with for maybe 2-3 hours per day has been sick since the 2nd week of college. Not super severe, but he says...
8 answers | 9 comments |
18751818 tn?1482356152
I did some tests in the laboratory Here are the problems I have: Iron: 37 (70-180) Iron saturation factor of transferrin 12.5 (2...
4 answers | 3 comments |
It's been my experience that PATM does not necessarily affect the nearest bystander host. Please describe, in as much detail as possible,...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Interesting concept, I feel like this maybe related to PATM http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/01/06/wi-fi-connects-human-brains-...
1 answer |
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wizards-insider/wp/2018/01/07/a-strange-odor-during-wizards-game-leaves-fans-with-concerns-and-questi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Guys if you could please share your driving experience? Im literally baffled by how far and how deep our smell can penetrate. Here ar...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, sorry for my poor english. I have been suffering from the patm for 3 years now. And I think that with my research and helped b...
6 answers | 6 comments |
Hi All, I have followed this forum for one year now. I can't explain the relief I felt when I found out that there are other people wh...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources