Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 563) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, i registered this website only to write this and help others who are suffering from PATM. A little bit about me. i suffer from P...
5 answers | 12 comments |
I saw a random post about the symptoms of liver damage and how to recognise it. I have a few of the symptoms, so it made me google it. Wh...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Please, help. First I want to express my happiness that after so many years I at least found an answer to the question that somnoi is hap...
6 answers | 17 comments |
Please answer this simple question. This is a very important question and doesn’t have anything to do with smoking but will reveal someth...
1 answer |
Hi guys, I'm a Biomedical Engineer who has been suffering from this hell for 2 years now. I have been having some luck with the treatment...
By God's grace , recently have found out and begun to research and treat my body for this apparent deficiency in my body I will with ...
7 answers | 8 comments |
Please answer this poll and let us hear your stories. I'm especially interested in what you told the other person and how exatly the resp...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I was always of the belief that PATM was due to methylation and candida issues. These issues may still be at the route of our problems, b...
4 answers |
I just want to share with everyone who is currently smell like **** or known as PATM (People Allergy To Me) I know some have suffered al...
|
I have had PATM for about a year now and it coused me alot of trouple. I will make this post as short as possible. My PATM started be...
20 answers | 26 comments |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
8 answers | 22 comments |
OUR SYSTEM FRIENDS[UNKNOWN PARASITE] ARE NOW OUR ENEMIES. 1.WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? ans. Electromagnetic radiation exposure 2.WHY...
22 answers | 9 comments |
Here are all the messages from am579 who recovered from allergies PATM.
34 answers | 7 comments |
1565297 tn?1295755843
Am I going crazy? Sometimes that sounds easier to deal with than PATM. I believe there are a few elements needed for PATM to exist at...
3 answers | 5 comments |
It's been my experience that PATM does not necessarily affect the nearest bystander host. Please describe, in as much detail as possible,...
6 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, I hope to keep this short. There is so much to say. What I need is an opinion from someone who knows patm. Here is my delema...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was very skeptical at first and I apologize to everybody. I have definitely proved it to myself that I make other people sneeze and cle...
2 answers | 5 comments |
4am
I believe it has to do with H. pylori. Too much of this causes it to expel from the stomach and out the mouth. H. pylori smells. People w...
9 answers | 16 comments |
Hello, Quick poll - do you guys have a long history of resting your laptop computer on your stomach/lap? The timelines for this di...
3 answers | 21 comments |
Try out tamarind sauce or supplements. It decreases PATM significantly. You can try the sauce or supplement pills. I recommend the sauc...
1 answer |
A
A
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources