Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 679) questions
Hi guys -- hope your autumn/fall is going well, and you're ready for the holidays! Some time ago I wrote a post called "The PATM Cure ...
I have had patm for over 6months now but have suffered from halitosis for over 5 years.It started after I went on a Candida and intermit...
this is my first time ever posting on a blog about this, i have been living with this disease for about 3 years now. i am a 23 year old f...
I have noticed that other people react most to my PATM symptoms when I am in the process of having a meal and for a 1-2 hours thereafter....
I am suffering from hyperhidrosis of hands, armpits and feet since I was a child. From the surroundings you will get cranky sounds of ...
What are the common things people notice with patm? I would like to know from others to compare. thank you
Hello I wanted to ask you if some of you happen to not only react to people but also animals like dogs or cats can answer you would be gr...
I’ve been suffering with PATM for about 10 years and my condition is definitely getting worse. Anytime I come into close contact with som...
Hi guys,there are any PATM sufferers in romania or am i the only one ? ..
I'm curious how you can work in an office environment where you're with the same people from 9-5. How's your experiences been? I recently...
Has anyone with PATM invested in a good quality air purifier (like rabbit air) for their home? I know it won’t cure our condition but may...
Its like i make any one elde who is in contact with me smell worse unbelievable. now they ate avoiding me
Hey guys, is there anyone from Ethiopia?
I’ve noticed that I make rooms hotter with my presence. In our apartment the temperature is set to 70 F but continues to be 80-85 F. This...
It's been my experience that PATM does not necessarily affect the nearest bystander host. Please describe, in as much detail as possible,...
Hi everyone! first of all my enligsh is not the best but anyway, im a patm sufferer for 7 years and lately ive really tried to fix this B...
This seems to be the only thing the doctor diagnosed was wrong with me. I also just found out about this condition called Fetor Hepaticus...
I am more convinced that we have a systemic candida infection. I have been able to remove the candida from my intestines and visually see...
Hello it wanted to tell them my history with the PTAM, pardon if I am wrong but am of Colombia and am not very good in English I have 1...
It started when i was 16 or 17 years old i am currently 22 years old i read a book some where once about use of urine in which it states ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.