Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 636) questions
Hello fellow sufferers! I've been dealing with my PATM for about 4 years now, and up to now I haven't really found any relief, apart f...
I’ve been suffering with PATM for about 10 years and my condition is definitely getting worse. Anytime I come into close contact with som...
Hi Guys Please post anything that you think reduces the symptoms of PATM
Hi I am Miguel from Philippines, katulad ng iba sufferer din ako ng patm at tmau. Gusto ko sana makipag-meetup kung OK lang. Gusto ko san...
This is for the people with PATM. I think I am getting better, but no thanks to any of the doctors I have seen. My clinical nutrition...
I am more convinced that we have a systemic candida infection. I have been able to remove the candida from my intestines and visually see...
If someone is sure about getting Patm from someone else or spreading it to someone else, could you please write about it here? How di...
Has anyone found anything that really helps to fight this "disease".im 16 years old and in high school its real hard for me to notice eve...
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
I have noticed that other people react most to my PATM symptoms when I am in the process of having a meal and for a 1-2 hours thereafter....
My *new* theory is that PATM reactions come from the body emitting from multiple sources, white blood cells. Now if you do a little re...
http://sphq.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/etudes_Montagnier_Electro-signals-produced-by-aqueous-DNA.pdf I have had PATM for almost tw...
I started taking Oregano Oil capsules yesterday, and today I saw proof positive that I have parasites. Red flukes in my stool. Dozens of ...
I'm curious how you can work in an office environment where you're with the same people from 9-5. How's your experiences been? I recently...
How do you deal with this disease?. How do you get close to someone or get married with this disease
Here I am to share with you my PATM hell story that's been going on for almost 3 years. Starting to notice those never ending coughs ...
Did you sign up yet ?
Since I started my parasite cleanse, I’ve been seeing a lot of floaters. When I sit on my balcony and look up at a clear blue sky, I see ...
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
I want to meet them
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.