Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 799) questions
One guy wrote that collagen cured him in the comments section of a PATM video on YouTube. It makes sense because we likely all have leaky...
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03582826
Here's what I know about my condition. It is mostly something happening in my stomach and intestine and probably released in some weird m...
I was wondering what sorts of jobs you guys have
I was wondering if, you guys don't smell anything coming from you. Yet people are giving you looks?
Hi guys,over the time we developed this PATM out of nowhere and we still dont know what happen, i decided to get some informations and i'...
http://sphq.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/etudes_Montagnier_Electro-signals-produced-by-aqueous-DNA.pdf I have had PATM for almost tw...
I feel like we're able to understand each other on some level, some of our family members or doctors don't believe us. Maybe meeting up i...
To quote from an article, Rapid heartbeat, churning stomach, fear, sweating. One lesser known symptoms of an anxious mind is that when...
i was 16.is every one teen?
Just was wondering, I shouldn't be the only guy with this issue here
I FINALLY FOUND ROOT CAUSE OF PATM (People Allergy To Me) IS PHLEGM AND SOLVED IT. I write this just to share with those who suffer em...
If you experience this you need a Doctor to check both cortisol and Acth, something will be off and you need meds.
Just wondering what are the community's experiences with antihistamines and PATM. Do they relieve your symptoms, make them worse, or have...
I almost lost my life because of this condition you all have named PATM. Here is my story... Almost 2 years ago my colleagues pass...
Has anyone tried colon hydrotherapy ? I’ve done 3 treatments back to back already and it has decreased the symptoms but I don’t think it’...
To people going through PATM,try to take a lot of probiotics,drink lot of clean warm water and eat healthy a lot .. I hope this answer he...
I have bought a nasal lubrifiant called Secaris, treat allergies and other things, Secaris reduce nose inflammation, hydrate....I have c...
Anyone suffer from OCD now or in the past? I did and believe it has a direct link to the evolvement and development of this thing we are ...
I wrote this as a message to someone else but I thought it could be shared here as well as it could help someone understand the criteria ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.