Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
Please do not post anything promoting products that are harmful. We will remove these. As a reputable health site, we can not in good...
Hi guys. It’s been so long that I reached this PATM community. First of all sorry for my bad english. It is my secondary language. This d...
Hi everyone, It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here (I think like 2 years) anyways like many of you I am still suffering from t...
Ok so i want to start off by saying i might miss things and that im typing this on a phone so it might not make sense at some parts but i...
Before you start reading this post, I have to warn you that for most people, it will be a really hard information to swallow. So, if you ...
the cells of the gut lining regenerate themselves every three weeks, so it possible to see some improvement with three weeks. Some Cau...
Just got my lab results back for a condition called thrush. The lab results showed that I have fungal elements like arthroconidia, hepal ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.