Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 7 (of 970) questions
Please do not post anything promoting products that are harmful. We will remove these. As a reputable health site, we can not in good...
Hello , I am 16 years old and my PATM started in early 2016 and has gotten really bad. In its earliest stages I would only experience P...
I know we go back and forth on here a lot with what we think is causing this problem. I have heard people say “ I smell smoke “ I can als...
I see a lot of posts describing the kind of reactions you get from other people. Do you smell yourself? If so where ? For me it is my nos...
Test
For me my patm start when I was around 15 Going through puberty, I had been on anti depressions at the time. I started to notice people ...
Hope everyone is well during these times and my condolence and prayers to anyone who lost someone because of this outbreak. ( Love you na...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.