Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
I have been suffering from PATM for about two years now, most common reactions I get are people clearing their throat frequently, coughin...
My bad breath Is caused by mouthbreathing at night as a kid because my room had mold in it or something like everytime i would be in my r...
If anyone has overcome or cured patm, please share the method. Reishi made things worse. I'm taking the medicine for sibo and the smell i...
I have noticed that other people react most to my PATM symptoms when I am in the process of having a meal and for a 1-2 hours thereafter....
I am continuously experimenting with diet to see what actually makes the symptoms worse and what help reduce symptoms. I recently tried ...
And bought the pills that someone recommended that are of reishi took a month and not worked for me it is very sad now i think buy rice p...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.