Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
Dry Skin Brushing helps to remove toxins also - YouTube and google for more info Peace and joy always !
First let me tell you that I was tested for TMAU and it was negative. However, people who suffer from body odor are not sure if they hav...
You need to question everthing your being told. Patm is neither a physical nor mental disease, it's just our mind picturing back to us th...
Hello Everyone, I have done many experiments and observations on my PATM. I have presented it as the following bullet points. 1. It...
I am a Korean. Since I was 18 years old, I have been told that my body sweats a lot and I smell sweat and feet. When I turned 19, I was t...
If yes, what did doctor say? I think if doctors are convinced, even if they do not have the explanation, they reach out to other doctors ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.