Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Artery Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
21 - 40 (of 48) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 86 yr-old father broke his hip several years ago, and as a consequence of the impeded blood flow, lost the use of one of his legs from...
11 answers |
I am a 45 yr white female. I had a MI at home Aug 31. I ended up in the cath lab 2 wks later with stent placed in L crx. 4 years ago I ha...
1 answer |
I am 91 years old. I have been diagnosed with PAD. I would like to have a 2nd opinion at Stanford. Can anyone recommend a good Doctor?
1 answer |
Do you treat patients with Peripheral Neuropathy that have numbness in both feet and cannot drive? Would it bring the feeling back? Rai...
2 answers |
can long term beta blocker treatment like atenolol/inderal cause peripheral artery disease or heart attack ????
2 answers |
people keep mentioning PAD to me. What is it exactly and how do you treat it?
1 answer |
My Mom was recently diagnosed with PAD. She's 67 and was always up until a year ago but would always experience pain in her legs, seemed ...
2 answers |
I am 60 years old. I have been diagnosed with both carotid artery disease and p.a.d. Is there any reason to believe that I also have coro...
6 answers |
pad
what is the life exectancy of someone with pad
3 answers |
I am diagnosed as a case of lower extreamity PAD.My BP used to be 200/100.With treatment my BP is now 150/80.But I feel more pain on walk...
1 answer |
Could the " the purple toes and the lack of blood pressure in ankles but normal around knees" be due to peripheral artery disease? This...
I am 34 years old and I have PAD. I did not have any blockage during my arteriogram however the blood vessels are very narrowed. I take n...
2 answers |
I am 24 year old male with long history of heart disease. I recently been having leg pain and heaviness near the thigh. Also have streaks...
1 answer |
61536 tn?1340701763
I know PAD is a risk factor for CAD. How much of a risk, exactly?
1 answer |
1055780 tn?1258585713
Since Feb 09 I developed this tightness in my left arm. I thought it would just go away on it's own. End of Apr 09 I went in for a physic...
1 answer |
PAD
poor circulation in my left foot,sometime it gets very cold
1 answer |
My mother was diagnosed with PAD 2 years ago. She has undergone a femoral bypass. Recently she ended up in the hospital. It found her ...
1 answer |
I am suffering from 1992 a vasospastic peripheral vascular disease (more on left leg and mild in right). Left Anterior tibial artery is i...
651681 tn?1384876229
PAD
My mom has this health issue they found block artery on her right leg and they put her on meds for six months, if the meds don't work she...
3 answers |
I am 61 years old, have a family history of severe heart disease, but I have a very healthy diet and have lived longer than two of my sib...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Track your pain.
Start Tracking Now
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
ttjessm1234 is ... status Comment
May 31