Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Artery Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
21 - 40 (of 55) questions
my mother had a chest pain three days ago doctor adviced for angiography and according to its report she had prox LCX 90% RCA diffuses ...
My sister-in-law, 50 years old, was just admitted to the hospital with 100% blockage of the aorta and diagnosed with PAD. The med team a...
Hi I posted my question sometime back in other forum and they were great in answering questions it suggested lone AF forum for experts ...
My dad had a procedure yesterday (dye in the arteries) to determine the degree to which his arteries are blocked. We now know that he is...
What symptoms did they have? Just wondering because my Aunt was recently diagnosed and she had leg pain. C~
Ok so this might be a long one.....im male 150 lbs 23 years old and consider myself pretty active and healthy. about a month ago I exper...
My father is going through testing for this, and we aren't sure what to expect. His doc is pretty sure he has it, and we figure he'll be ...
lifestyle changes, can they come back? Is this a permanent cure? There's so much to learn! C~
Hello I have had toes that turn red and dark purple for years. My fingers also turn red. Worse in the heat and cold. Also my toes are rea...
I am a 45 yr white female. I had a MI at home Aug 31. I ended up in the cath lab 2 wks later with stent placed in L crx. 4 years ago I ha...
I am 91 years old. I have been diagnosed with PAD. I would like to have a 2nd opinion at Stanford. Can anyone recommend a good Doctor?
Do you treat patients with Peripheral Neuropathy that have numbness in both feet and cannot drive? Would it bring the feeling back? Rai...
can long term beta blocker treatment like atenolol/inderal cause peripheral artery disease or heart attack ????
people keep mentioning PAD to me. What is it exactly and how do you treat it?
My Mom was recently diagnosed with PAD. She's 67 and was always up until a year ago but would always experience pain in her legs, seemed ...
I am 60 years old. I have been diagnosed with both carotid artery disease and p.a.d. Is there any reason to believe that I also have coro...
what is the life exectancy of someone with pad
I am diagnosed as a case of lower extreamity PAD.My BP used to be 200/100.With treatment my BP is now 150/80.But I feel more pain on walk...
Could the " the purple toes and the lack of blood pressure in ankles but normal around knees" be due to peripheral artery disease? This...
I am 34 years old and I have PAD. I did not have any blockage during my arteriogram however the blood vessels are very narrowed. I take n...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.