Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Artery Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
41 - 60 (of 52) questions
My mother was diagnosed with PAD 2 years ago. She has undergone a femoral bypass. Recently she ended up in the hospital. It found her ...
I am suffering from 1992 a vasospastic peripheral vascular disease (more on left leg and mild in right). Left Anterior tibial artery is i...
My mom has this health issue they found block artery on her right leg and they put her on meds for six months, if the meds don't work she...
I am 61 years old, have a family history of severe heart disease, but I have a very healthy diet and have lived longer than two of my sib...
My 81 year old husband had a stent placed in his left heart artery six months ago. He now is suffering from PAD symptoms. They are worse ...
I am a 29 year old female diagnosed with P.A.D. The femoral arteries are 90% blocked. I have had blood tests for lipids, factor 5, you na...
Hi, Im new to the forum. Ive been having problems with high blood pressures, high heart rates, and a high risk for thrombosis. Am I too y...
My father, aged 80, is suffering from severe pain - his right leg has a condition that the doctor calls peripheral artery desease. He is ...
For all those who see news stories of frustration with the VA -- Veterans Administration -- here is a story of PAD, CAD, phlebitis, and s...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.