Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.
1 - 20 (of 397) questions
I have abdominal adhessions with 3 surgeries to fix. The last surgeon said he couldnt do any more and sent me to a neurologist who diagno...

Hi, I'm suffering from electrical shots feeling in my legs and hands since I had a severe bilateral muscle cramp episode which lasted mor...
Exactly one week ago i went for a normal blood draw and saw the nurse move the needle while it was still in my vein. I did not feel an el...
Hello, back in September of this year I was up all night studying for an exam. I drank several cups of coffee to stay awake and found tha...
I had left rotator cuff surgery a week ago and. I think as I was trying to take my shirt off my shoulder felt as if it shifted to disloca...
My feet feel as though I'm standing on ice without shoes or socks. The pain continues all day but seems to increase at night making it di...
Hi, is anyone else taking Gabapentin for nerve pain and are experiencing side effects? Since being on it for a week now I’ve noticed pai...
So this all started in 2015. I was laying on the couch watching a tv program when out of the blue i had strange heavy sensation in my leg...
I'm scheduled for a Sensory Evoked Potential test to be performed on my head, neck, and back. My neurologist has determined that I have a...
Hey everyone. I though I would give this a try after seeing multiple doctors with no answers. Here is the story. I got sick about 10 mont...
Mine is a long story. Late last year I was playing sport and and at the end was suffering pins and needles in the little fingers on both ...
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone would know if a nerve block i had for a shoulder operation could cause the issues im having with my sh...
Has anyone had nerve issues in their arm after a blood draw?? Or a CRPS there? I already have excitable nerves but it hasn't been bad at ...
I had the inside of my middle finger from the top to the middle of my palm. Doctor said nothing was damaged and surgery was done 24 hours...
I have had 4 surguries for my degenerative disk disease. I have a herniation at C2 C3. I have not seen much on surguries in this part o...
Hi good afternoon thanks for adding me. I will tell a little about my situation. At the beginning of the year I started with a pain and n...
Hello My dad was feeling pain in his feet when he walks 3 days later he started limping then a day after that he was about to leave the...
Hello M
JUNE 28 2016, after rotatercuff surgery, up to today aug 14th, I have pain still in right thumb and part of palm adjacent to thumb,like I...
Hi I am living in Thailand. My mom is having burning nerve pain from lower part of her body down to her both leg. My mom and I have been...
Top Neurology Answerers
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease