Aa
A
A
A
Close

Phobias Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 164) questions
I have a very intense fear of Hepatitis C and Herpes, though all STDS and permanent diseases/infections terrify me. I was also recently d...
I have a desperate fear of needles. I'm not sure if it is as bad as a phobia. However, whenever I nee needles (shots) I get nervous and u...
I have a horrible fear of being put to sleep I need to have a colonoscopy and I keep putting it off whats the best way to overcome this.
It was 2 nights ago when my cat bit me unintentionally, she was playing with me though i wasn't in the mood, and started to bit my leg li...
Ever since I was young,my step dad used to pound it into my head"Never go in a car with a man by yourself. ".now,I can not use Taxi's. ev...
I don't know how it started, but i suddenly developed a fear of sperm. I think it's everywhere and it's just out to get me, To when i use...
So ever since i was about 6 years old I had an extreme phobia of thunderstorms. This lasted until I was about 11 and I am 14 now. But no...
Dear Sirs I will start at the beginning… We moved to the UK on 2002. The first day my daughter (age 6) went to school she became frien...
Hi I am a 15 year old girl from Tonga in the south pacific. I have school phobia but I can't do anything about it. Since its different in...
I have SEVERE iatrophobia. The fear of doctors. If I go in a doctors office, especially the exam room, it is a traumatic experience. For ...
My phobia is cockroaches... Even the name creeps me out. I've always been afraid of them since I was little, but it's gotten so much wors...
Hi everyone, Do you guys have any advice on how I can just relax and enjoy my relationship? This may sound like the oddest thing i...
My mother-in-law has social anxiety and OCD - she is 75 years old and is driving her family and her husband crazy. She can't sit still - ...
My 14 year old daughter has always been the anxious type and recently it has come to a head and seems to be evolving into panic attacks. ...
I am 15 years old, just began my sophomore year of high school. As long as I can remember, I have had problems sleeping. When I was you...
Hi. I am a guy member of a serodiscordant relationship (PARTENER: HIV + ME: HIV -) my biggest fear is to contract HIV. The thing is that...
Hi all! I wanted to talk about this briefly. I've been a regular contributor for years on the HIV Prevention forum here at MH, so I s...
I'm 20 years old I'm married and have a 6 month old son. I have a very bad phobia of the dark. It gets really bad at times. It gets so ba...
Ive always had a hard time making decisions. Is there a phobia or am I going crazy. My boyfriend always gets frustrated when I cant make ...
So, for nearing a year I have obsessed over a thought that crept into my mind, 'What if nothing was real'. This has me so afraid and deta...
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?