Aa
A
A
A
Close

Positive Thoughts Group

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.
1 - 12 (of 87) questions
Are you struggling to stay positive? Or happy? Well you have came to the right place!!! I happen , to be someone who love sto make someon...
Much of behavior is determined by the words we use. We think in words, lay out our lives by words, and tend to be governed by the words w...
hi everyone,,,:-)just joined this group,positive thats what i always try and get right,but aye its hard with running negative thoughts,an...
This is probably an observation more than a question.... the thread is a bit idle. (Not sure I can find the positive in that.)
This is probably more of a statement than a question.... I have always been a "cup half full" kind of guy. Optimism has been rare for me...
by Anil Bhatnagar Have you ever thought about the fact that there is never a moment when you are not thinking—that whatever happens in t...
NEGATIVE THOUGHTS Imagine a strong sun radiating a powerful light. Use this mental sunshine to kill your negative, undesirable thought...
I believe in positive thinking and feeling but right now I'm going through some difficult things in my life and it's been a little hard t...
I am new to this group and wish everyone the best. If I could leave you with one thought which was a gift from my GodFather to my wife a...
Hi, my name is Suad. I'm 18 years old girl with too many symptoms and diagnosis that I make on my body. I lately started to think in a ...
After drowning in helplessness, knowing and being reminded we don't have to stay in that place any longer than we choose to is important....
Just wanted to say hello, I just joined the group tonight. It is late and I am watching my 3 grandchildren tomorrow. I have read some won...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.