Aa
A
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
21 - 40 (of 206) questions
I just had my baby girl January 13th and today for some reason I'm really emotional keep crying And my husband took the baby with him aft...
I just had my baby on the 30th and I have a 3 year old daughter with autism,the baby is really good he only cries when dirty or hungry, I...
Is it just me after having baby who always feels upset I should be happy but I feel miserable I feel like a crazy person currently rockin...
My baby is now 2 1/2 wks. Hes perfect and i am beyond blessed to have him. I never knew i could love anyone so much. i just havent been f...
I had my baby 7 weeks ago and since I've had her I haven't been feeling myself I recently stopped crying everyday now I'm just always fru...
i had my baby last Sunday and I can't stop crying constantly , it doesn't help that my sister passed away 6 days before he was born and I...
I'm terrified of this stupid depression. It seems to keep getting worse despite treatment. I have a two year old and a three month old. I...
Postpartum Depression and Relationship problems? by Ladytrix Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Ladytrix Member since Mar 2...
So I now have a 6 month old. And after her I had the blues for about 2wks. It was so scary/sad at the same time. I'm terrified of getting...
Has anyone been put on paxil for postpartum anxiety and depression and what are your thoughts on it?
I didn't have postpartum depression with my first son but I was depressed during the pregnancy even though I was extremely happy about be...
Hello I posted this question also in the depression portion of the site but think its more suited here. Over all my ex has become very de...
With depression being a on going problem-she had a very depressing pregnancy due to the fathers parents wanting to put the baby up for ...
My little girl was born July 2. I was so excited but i was scared and nervous on the inside. This Is my first child. I was o while i was...
So i had my baby boy and im so in love and he has nothing to do with why im sad I just want to cry over everything like i cry over nothin...
Hey everyone I gave birth to a healthy beautiful babygirl about a month ago and I have been having problems ever since. I was happy ...
Hi can anyone give thier opinion on whether you think i need professional help like a councillor or gp? I had pnd after my first child a...
I know this is a group for post pardom depression, but there isnt a group for prenatal depression. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with ...
unsure about my feelings, just had my second child 3 weeks ago she was 3 weeks early, the delivery was horrible, embarrassing and I felt ...
Can you have post pardum depression 3 years after the birth?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.