Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
41 - 60 (of 205) questions
I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my second baby. With my first I was so depressed and stressed and crazy after I had her and I feel like it las...
Is it possible to get post natal depression twice & find yourself resenting your baby? I mean I gave birth October 2013 and my baby is a ...
1 answer |
I had my daughter feb 1 so she is 5 days old. I am completely depressed. I cry all the time im so exhausted and cant sleep. Im just not h...
1 answer |
My baby girl was born Jan 14, so she's almost 1 month old. I feel really down most of the time, and I get very agitated easily, like even...
2 answers |
I had my daughter 5 months ago. I believe I had ppd for about 2 months after she was born but now I think I'm just depressed. I gained so...
1 answer |
Hi I had a baby in april 2013 that I gave up for adoption. I started feeling depressed this fall and its steadly getting worse. Here's s...
1 answer |
Hi. I am on the pill however I missed one in the last week. I haven't had intercourse but on the pill free week I became curious and star...
I know this is a sensitive question. I'm 39 weeks pregnant, and through my whole pregnancy its been weird. I've had an easy pregnancy, no...
5 answers |
I have been taking Celexa about two months now to help even out my moods and help with the ppd/anger. It has been having a positive eff...
1 answer |
I've struggled with depression my whole life and everyone was worried that I would develop PPD but I swore I was so excited to have this...
1 answer |
Is it possible to get post partum depression 11 months after giving birth? I'm not sure if that's what's going on I just can't handle any...
1 answer |
Any suggestions on how to prevent ppd i had it with my first daughter and having my second daughter soon, i dont wanna feel that way again
1 answer |
Just had my daughter three week ago and feeling down everyday loss of appetite angry hopeless barely want to take care of myself to embar...
4 answers |
So I'm bipolar type 2. I felt pretty depressed during my pregnancy on and off. My daughter is a week old. I've not only had the changes ...
1 answer |
Hi , I lost my baby girl on 9/1/13 @38 weeks! Thier hasen't been a day gone by I haven't cried over her loss! I also feel so angry and...
2 answers |
I'm a 21 year old single mom of two young kids, aged 12.5 months and 7 weeks. I'm having a hard time coping with their crying/whining. ...
4 answers |
I had my babygirl on July 9 and ever since I haven't been feeling like myself. I dunno if its baby blues or something more severe since I...
5 answers |
I had my baby boy in jun 28 and I had Avery quick birth a hour birth I a, 20years old and I don't do any drugs or any kind. I had 34 stit...
1 answer |
Today I was diagnosed with postpartum anxiety. I was wondering if anyone else was proscribed Prozac for this and if it helped?! Would lik...
2 answers |
I had postpartum depression with my son at around 10 months and I am having the same thing with my daughter. I am realizing that it is du...
1 answer |
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
331 Members
205 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.