Aa
A
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Depression forum, our Pregnancy forum, or our Women's Health forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 205) questions
I'm not really sure if I got the baby blues but I haven't been feeling myself for the past couple of months. I donr know what to do I fee...
I gave birth to my son on June 28, 2013. Since then I haven't been like myself. The things that used to be interesting to me isn't anymor...
Hello, I'm new to this board, I've been following the pregnancy forum here on MedHelp, and after coming across this forum, I wanted to as...
I have been on zoloft since the end of December and am coming up on my last couple months of my prescription. It's already been lowered a...
So I had my baby April 26th. Ended up having a seperated pelvis which I'm goin to p. therapy for. Also went to the er for a uti and took ...
At times i feel very bonded with my little baby at other times i don't, i sometimes feel like i have no connection with her and i start t...
My daughter is 9 months old and I have been treating my PPD for over 6 months. I'm taking antidepressants (Celexa) and have already been...
How do if I have ppd or im just depressed I've been through alot these past 6 months due to my babys dad we broke up back in june cause h...
So I had a baby in December and ever since then my anxiety is high but right now my main concern is I don't know if what I'm thinking or ...
Hi Everyone, I notice that this forum does not have a whole lot of traffic, but I want everyone to know that I am always here to help....
My daughter is 10 weeks old. Up until the last week I've felt great. Last week when I confirmed with my work the exact date id be returni...
why are all these old posts showing up on here? lol
my wife had cholestasis in 2005 with our first boy, then again with our second in 2007...it was a very hard time for both of us,but espec...
I am not experiencing PPD, but more anxiety associated with OCD. I have had this before and was medicated with Prozac that worked very we...
I am only 14 days postpartum and I have been feeling very depressed and down. I went to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed the lowes...
I am currently 20 years old and this is what is what happened when i was 15 years old. My mum friend and and my mum were having a chat an...
Hi everyone My story is quite the long and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear tha...
Hi everyone My story is quite the loūng and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear th...
Hi all, I am currently on Abilify and wanted to know does it cause acne? I've noticed more acne and cystic like acne since starting...
im not sure im paranoid, have the blues or ppd. my daughter was born on december 6th and for the first four days or so i was fine. no cry...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.