Aa
A
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Depression forum, our Pregnancy forum, or our Women's Health forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 205) questions
Im 24, my daughter is 3. i was so pissed when i found out i was pregnant by a looser when i was 21. so, now shes wonderful, could never l...
I've only talked to my husband about how I've been feeling lately. I feel as though I am losing myself. I have a 2 year old son and my ...
My wife and I got married in January of this year. By March I got stationed halfway across the world and of course she came with me. In A...
This is my first time pregnent and its nothing like Ive always imaged it to be. I love love love kids and am just not all happy go lucky ...
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I already feel the ppd kicking in! This is my third pregnancy. With my fir...
I'm scared of myself just now...I dont want to hurt me or my baby or anything extreme, but I'm deatroyimg my relationship bit by bit and ...
I had a really hard time when my daughter was born. It does get better, but it's a longass "journey." (gag. I hate the word "journey.") ...
My son is 9 weeks old. And at first, life was great. I wasn't depressed or anxiety sticken. However, I stopped getting help when he was a...
i cant go into all the details right now but i was just diagnosed with ppd again. i just had my twin boys in november and things have...
hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i a...
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother a...
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened ...
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
has anyone ever experienced this? im wondering if anyone has experoianced TMS or ECT
I dont have post pardum depression but this is the only forum I think best suits my question. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. Through out...
hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with th...
Hi, I'm not sure if I have PPD or not. I do plan on going to the doctor as soon as I get omn my husbands insurance in October. Until then...
I am a mom to two healthy children ages 2.5 and 10.5 months. I experienced PPD following the birth of my daughter and received treatment ...
Will it ever get better? My daughter is 7 weeks old and I feel like I am going crazy with all the issues that I am dealing with. I feel l...
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin. I...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.