Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4829) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, my fiancé and I are actively ttc. I haven’t had a cycle since August 2017, so a few days ago I went to the ob/gyn..he didn’t seem ...
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now and nothing :( I'm really starting to loose hope but my main concern i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I've barely had periods for over 6 years. Went on tablets to induce periods and had 1 cycle. Ever since I've had periods on my own (3) my...
2 answers |
I was born in 1987 with Gastroschisis and I have been thinking about having children but my doctor and mother said that it would be compl...
10 answers |
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive but it never seems to work firstly everytime he ejaculates it drips out and ive always had...
1 answer |
I've been trying to have a baby with my husband. It's been 2 years of trying. I don't understand whats going on if it's him or me. I have...
1 answer |
I'm a cervical cancer survivor. I've had uterine fibroids removed in the past three months. I do have small ovaries,yet my doctor said I ...
1 answer |
I'm curious to know why can't I get pregnant after my iud was removal back on November 14th of 2017 I haven't had a period either someone...
2 answers |
29 y/o women, no past pregnancies. I am OH- blood type. We have not seen a doctor to discuss conception, pregnancy or lack there of. M...
|
I'm a 47 year old woman, and possibly pregnant. I was not trying to become pregnant and am somewhat surprised. I had planned to look in...
105 answers | 13 comments |
I just want to know if anyone experienced this and what was your outcome. I have been on Depo since February 2017. My period is light all...
Hey now community! After about 2 years of abstanance I got married Aug 13, 2017, had sex and 5 days later I had a normal period. It laste...
We had sex 5 days before i was supposed to ovulate like every other day . I had a miscarriage in may ,so im nervous . This morning I had ...
my boyfriend smokes weed and we are trying for a baby is it possible to get pregnant and how long does it take if so?? And if he stops ho...
19 answers | 2 comments |
October 23 first day of period, It lasts until October 27 since that last mens, white dry pasty discharge continues. November 1 and Nove...
I had mirena for 2 years got it inserted on sep 24 2015 and got it removed on nov 29 2017 I am trying to conceive my 2 child I need some ...
I want to have a baby my partner and I had sex 3 days before my period was expected. I did not see my period on its expected due date how...
1 answer |
I am almost 3 weeks late n I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. How can this be? I'm not heavily stressed and So i don'...
4 answers |
I had a protected sex with a massuer 3 months back.All my test came back negative till 83 days or almost 12 weeks. But my wife has bee...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there, I'm a 33 years old woman.....live healthy with good diet and exercise. My husband and are try to get pregnant. We went to the d...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
Blank
miami, FL
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
4769306 tn?1516239081
Blank
NC