Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4882) questions
so I had a d&c almost two months ago my hcg dropped to 225 finally but when up to 251 in a weeks time had ultrasound showed no retained p...
Me boyfriend and I had unprotected sex roughly 4 weeks ago and my period is 2 days late.I always track my period and ovulation using an a...
I'm been trying for a least for 3 months to get pregnant but can cigarettes stop me from getting pregnant
Could I be pregnant - implantation bleeding Search Results for I had ovulation tracking 2 mths ago n they said from my cycle it looks lik...
Am new here...me and my husband are trying to start our family, for last few months I have started tracking my dates..and tracking when I...
I had an ectopic pregnancy (first baby)and my left tube was removed last 2016. Now, in 2018, I went to my OB and I ovulated in the left o...
Me and my soon the be husband are trying, I was on birth control, depo, for 4 years and I was suppose to get it again July 30. I didn’t. ...
Hi plz help trying to conceive I wait for like 12 days no ejaculations no sex. I Go to the bathroom for number 2 have normal bowels nex...
Hello everyone I am ttc#3 at 38yo. I am currently 26 dpo and started testing for bfp at cd22. Been getting faint lines since cd23. But t...
I've been trying to get pregnant but I have a urinary tract infection I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative can a uti affect ...
I am 34 and have been TTC for about 10 months. My husband and I tried for 4 months with our first and then got pregnant the 1st Time usin...
Hi. I had done my HSG on 14august it was super painful but I don’t bleed at that day. Now after two days i bleed like period red with clo...
I did a hsg test and it showed my tubes were blocked. I did ivf and it failed. I decided to do the selective sapingography and recanaliza...
Could I be pregnant I took two digital test both positive with the word yes+ for the first response clear blue said pregnant next day I w...
Hi! Aspiring 1st time mother here. TTC naturally since end of 2015. Started charting temp this year. Recently I purchased a temp drop. Ho...
Hi, I am 32 years old and I had my Paragard removed yesterday because my husband and I are wanting to have another baby. I've had the Par...
TTC can be a LONG journey for some. How long have you been trying?
Hey everyone! So for the past couple of days I've been having the fertile type discharge after missing my period. Its almost 2 weeks late...
I had d & c at 13 weeks and after that have been ttc onlg 12 and 14th day from last 6 months. Have tried two iui but failed. dr. suggeste...
So today makes 9 days late on my period & the past day and a half I've been having a light pink discharge , only noticable when I wipe my...
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.