Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Fertility/Infertility forum.
61 - 80 (of 4875) questions
29 y/o women, no past pregnancies. I am OH- blood type. We have not seen a doctor to discuss conception, pregnancy or lack there of. M...

I just want to know if anyone experienced this and what was your outcome. I have been on Depo since February 2017. My period is light all...
Hey now community! After about 2 years of abstanance I got married Aug 13, 2017, had sex and 5 days later I had a normal period. It laste...
We had sex 5 days before i was supposed to ovulate like every other day . I had a miscarriage in may ,so im nervous . This morning I had ...
October 23 first day of period, It lasts until October 27 since that last mens, white dry pasty discharge continues. November 1 and Nove...
I had mirena for 2 years got it inserted on sep 24 2015 and got it removed on nov 29 2017 I am trying to conceive my 2 child I need some ...
I want to have a baby my partner and I had sex 3 days before my period was expected. I did not see my period on its expected due date how...
I am almost 3 weeks late n I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. How can this be? I'm not heavily stressed and So i don'...
I had a protected sex with a massuer 3 months back.All my test came back negative till 83 days or almost 12 weeks. But my wife has bee...
Hi there, I'm a 33 years old woman.....live healthy with good diet and exercise. My husband and are try to get pregnant. We went to the d...
I'm 32 and me and my husband are ttc. We don't currently have any children. This is the first month we have officially tried, I have lost...
My periods was late this month by a week but when it came i had very less bleeding compared to normal ones and was weird.At the first two...
Hi I took had my periods for 4 days after I took ipill the week earlier and 5-6 days after I bleed I had unprotected sex with bf.then we ...
My period was supposed to come on Friday the 16th, but it never did. I tested on the 17th and a few days later with dollar store HPT, bot...
Hey all, I'm new on this site. :) I'm 25 and this past week I've started getting headaches on and off, but this morning it felt heavy and...
Ok so this morning i went in to have a coloscopy done..( didnt know i was until i got there) the secretary forgot to mention that!! Anway...
Hi I have PCOS from February 2017 it has diagnosed.I Trying to conceive from March 2017.It was BFN.I put on Metformin nd clomid nd LuPI F...
My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months. I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days). This pa...
Hi my name is maria im new to this... Well ppl i been drinking this drink name la sra muller cause i heard your period can come down and ...
My boyfriend and I are TTC we actually had sex 7 days before my period was due. My period was due October 12. It is now the 16th. Every t...
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.