Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Group

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.
1 - 6 (of 84) questions
In 2007, I had a tubal ligation after the birth of my son (5th child). I've been married 3 years to my husband, whom has no children. I'v...
Period was due Wednesday November 4th. I had brown discharge(november 5th) enough to show up on toliet paper and that's it. I had my tub...
I had my tubal ligation back in March of 2015 so it hasn't even been a year yet. My periods are pretty normal and really painful. This mo...
Let me start by giving you a brief history, I am 40 and have 3 wonderful teenage sons. I had my tubes "tied" after my youngest son was bo...
Just a question for anyone who can answer. I am 30 yrs old I have 3 kids now. Last year in march I decided to get a tubal ligation, every...
I had my surgery in 2008 and having weird craving, and milk coming out of my left nipple. Had three home test all neg. Had blood work don...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.