Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After a Tubal Reversal. Group

What type of surgery did you have, how soon after did you conceive, your age at time of surgery.
1 - 6 (of 8) questions
Nerida Walker testimony. Her and her husband was told by doctors he will never have children of his own because he was diagnosed as being...
On October 20, 2011 I had my period this is the normal and exact day of each month that I have my cycle. On November 24, 2011 I starting ...
i had mt TR in March 2011, i am now currently 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i was wondering if anyone else has gotten pregnant after a TR...
sorry, im 40 now, surgery was done at 38. had a fibroid removed as well as tubal rev. had my hgt test so my tubes did well connecting. no...
i have a tubal rev. in 2009. i've had a couple mis. finally had tests done. he has low everything which we knew. i started taking fertibe...
Any one of us out there get there BFP after reversal? Keep us posted. I am on my 2nd iui, in my 2 WW! Melanie
Popular Resources
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.