Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337890) questions
Hi , me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he nutted in me and we went to go get a plan b the day after , when I took the plan b I ...
Hello! Me and my wife are ttc for last 5 months for 1st child. My wife had regular cycle of 28 days (+,- 2 days) but suddenly cycle ha...
Hello, Had my 3rd scan today to see if I have a viable pregnancy the sac has grown in 2 weeks and thI y can see an embryo however no ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was told no heartbeat at 8 weeks and now there is one? by toodles777, 4 minutes ago Dr. Downing please help! This week I am 12...
15 answers |
I tested positive for meth and amphetamines also haven't used in many years
1 answer |
Anyone else sooo ready to go into labor? im so tired and i jst want to have him already ive walked and had so much sexy time lol and noth...
10 answers |
So when I woke up this morning none of my usual symptoms seemed to.be present and if they were they have eased up a great deal. My breast...
3 answers |
Hi, I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and about 2 days ago I lost all my pregnancy symptoms. My nipples were really sore until a couple of...
19 answers |
I'm not trying to be nasty ladies but we all know about this..... Okay well anyways my husband and I always have sex but he always wan...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Dear all I'm too worried and tensed.. As it was revealed in 37 weeks ultrasound that my baby's Femure and humerus length is at 5th c...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I had implantation bleeding for two weeks and it ended on 9th April my LMP was on 31 march but my periods are not so regu...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hello there, Im a 26 years old and may be 4 - 6 weeks pregnant. I have done a couple of home pregnancy test which all tested positive....
3 answers |
So when I'm 18, of course my medicaid expires which is in 4 days. So I wont be covered till I apply again which will probably take awhile...
10 answers |
Hi all I'm not sure if this is the right post but just needed some advice from mums who have had babies born in August. I'll start from b...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Iam a new person to Depo shot I got my shot march 29 due to complications and I got the same day the Depo shot and had Un protected sex f...
2 answers |
Sorry in advance for the long post! I am currently pregnant with my first baby and just looking to clear up a few things regarding my ...
2 answers |
I'm worried because I just had unprotected sex
1 answer |
I fall pregnant straight away with one go each time. I am pregnant to my second child now. My husband and I use the withdrawal method eve...
1 answer |
Well im supposed to be 12 weeks i havent visited a doctor yet because of a lack of a lack of a way there and money and insurance was an i...
2 answers |
So my husband and I are moving to Washington next week. We are going in blind. We have no job and no place to move to but we need to get ...
14 answers |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
72.1k Members
338k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.