Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337916) questions
I went to the doctor on the 8th and had my first Sono. Little bean is healthy with a heart rate of 175bpm. When my doctor's nurse came in...
I am a pregnant vegan, and I constantly have meat cravings. I have been a vegan for three years, so I do not understand why I keep thinki...
Is it safe to have a yellowish mucus discharge after cervical cerclage?
Is there any formal recommendation for this? Doctors seem to do it at different times. I had my first ultrasound at 20 weeks! I hear o...
Not to mention that I've never been in any sort of sexual contact with a guy. I am 16 years old and I've always had an unreasonable fear ...
Stopped suboxone at 30 weeks. Can it be detected in the meconium (babys stool)at 39 weeks at birth?
Is anyone from or currently living in Arizona? Just curious.
Anybody here live in arizona
Anybody live in the hot az?? :)
I had what I thought was my period 11 days ago, however it was only for one day and I had brown discharge for the next couple of days aft...
I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and I have been having lower back pain that lasts a long time, a few days ago I felt really watery discharge...
I had this at the end of my pregnancies but some have it early on as an early sign of pregnancy. This article explains why but wondering...
Who are you inviting into the delivery room with you? What to do if you have someone who wants to be there (IE: mother in law who dr...
I went to the hospital with sever abdominal pain & was diagnosed with a oviran cyst. I just had light vaginal bleeding so I'm not sure if...
I had my ultrasound today and it shows no heartbeat. Do I just give up or I can wait around awhile and see if matters change.
This is my first pregnancy and I’m supposed to be 7 weeks today. I thought I should of been 8 but when I got an ultrasound i measured 7 w...
We had our first ultrasound this week. Going by my lmp, I was 11 weeks 1 day. The tech said I was 14 weeks 3 days, going by measurements....
Is or did your face break out due to hormones during pregnancy? Did you do anything different to combat it?
Am trying to decide if I should get a humidifier or air purifier for my baby. Which is better?
I have a friend who is 36 weeks prego... She had admitted to her Dr that she had done meth bout 5 different times throughout her pregnanc...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.