Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 337897) questions
every now n then when I wake up in the morning My bf seems to think I smell like a baby . N I don't use baby lotions or anything that wou...
I am 5weeks pregnant I have been prescribed vaginal clindamycin cream just wondering if it’s safe?Everything I have been reading says cau...
Hello, For the last 5-6 days Ive been getting positive OPKs... I didnt think that could happen... Does anyone know why Id be getting p...
I just had my son about 33 days ago and I stopped bleeding already but I was spotting so I thought it was my period I still have a few we...
Hi, my last menstrual bleeding was on 9th March. On April 10 urine test came positive. I went to doctor she recommended blood hcg. Which ...
Does anyone else have itchy hands and feet? Is it normal?
Were not all down on you. Just the ones who get pregnant on purpose. Us other women on here see girls 16 saying they cant get pregnant an...
I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks. I completely stopped smoking marijuana when I found out. I was a really heavy smoker, smoked sever...
Lower back pain and lower pelvic pain as well not really any odor to it
OK so im 37 weeks and 1 day according to my doctor and i lost my mucus plug when i was 34 weeks and im dilated to a 2 and 50 percent effa...
I have a clear liquid coming out ofmy boobs when I squeeze them is this normal
So im pregnant with my second little one. I'm due october 4th. The doctor is going off my last menstrual period. Well im supposed to be 1...
I didn't have any symptoms for a long time. Others seem to have them sooner. And I know some people worry because they don't feel pregn...
My daughter is 35 and 7 wks pregnant. She lost the 1st one. The ultrasound shows baby is small and bpm is 82. Is miscarriage imminent?
I’ve had constant pelvic pain for more than 24 hours, it’s so sore I can berly walk or switch positions. Any idea on what it might be?
So i went to the er about 2 weeks ago..hcg was 1099. Ultrasound showed gestational sac under 5 weeks old.....then 2 days ago i ended up g...
Earlier today I was trying to bring in the groceries and every time I went out to the car my daughter would run outside and I'd end up gr...
So before I get hate, mj is not a drug nor is it bad, it's medicinal for a reason. Before I got pregnant I smoked regularly because of my...
howdoyou post a photo ?
Ok, so I'm about 33 weeks pregnant and have noticed a few bumps around the opening to my vagina, some inside. I did have some itching/bur...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.