Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 337866) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Need Advice On What Yo do. As you Know I'm 35 weeks and I've been experiencing excruciating pain in My Vagina it feels sooo swollen and ...
1 answer |
Getting extremely frustrated. Im 40 weeks and 5 days, been losing my mp for the last 3 days, not dialating at all, just came home from th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies, I woke up sick this morning I'm 4 weeks pregnant and feel like crap. I have a headache sore throat, coughing, and feel light h...
3 answers |
So I'm 28 weeks gonna be 29 weeks at the end of Sunday. Ive been having horrible acid reflex and heart burn and I was wondering is it bad...
1 answer | 3 comments |
It's my first pregnancy n I m 23 weeks pregnant. I still don't feel the movement inside womb. My all the test are normal, according to on...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Ladies I'm 34 weeks and For The Past 3 Weeks Or So I've Been Getting So Worried Out Of No Where , It Gets To The Point That I Can't Sl...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone figured out the secret to keeping your blood sugar up and your food down? My nausea is keeping me from eating the way I'm supposed...
1 answer |
Does the hospital do paternity test when the baby is born for parents that are dating but not married yet?
4 answers |
I am 35weeks nd my vagina,s been itching a lot my doctor told me this might happen I shouldn't panic it's normal for others but I Cnt tak...
1 answer |
Anyone figured out the secret to keeping your blood sugar up and your food down? My nausea is keeping me from eating the way I'm supposed...
1 answer |
I've noticed since I got pregnant that my vagina smells REALLY strongly of onions. It has only gotten worse as the pregnancy progresses, ...
11 answers |
I'm only 22 weeks pregnant and already leaking milk! Is this normal?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 30 weeks and 3 days. No matter how long I sit or lay down, when I get up to walk, my inner thighs up closer to my vagina are sore. I ...
2 answers |
I get contractions here and there but they don't stay,!
2 answers |
Hi Pls let me know if i can suck or lick my husband's penis during second trimester of my pregnancy? Is it safe?
14 answers |
I've been nauseous but i havent actully gotten sick yet. Will i still have a normal pregnancy? Someone please help.
6 answers | 2 comments |
Im 18 weeks pregnant and i just had intercourse with my bf , after i went to go pee and theres a little bit of blood not alot just little...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so this might be tmi and it might sound weird but I'm on my ninth month of pregnacy I'm due on the 26th of September and today my ni...
1 answer |
Please help! I feel so sick. Just talking ably food sometimes makes me feel so sick. Ive tried emetrol, unisom with b6, ******* pops, gin...
5 answers |
Hey guys my name is Cassidy I'm 16 weeks and I was feeling really good about everything in my pregnancy, I have bought everything I need ...
4 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources