Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 337897) questions
So I was dancing to the music and I was wearing fuzzy socks and have tile flooring. I slipped and fell hard on my butt. I got up and imme...
well im really tired of being prego i want this baby to come out now im 38 weeks starting to get really stressed out my boyfriend is alwa...
When I was pregnant with DS I was 1 cm and 50% effaced at 33 weeks, DS was breech...with this baby I'm now 35 weeks 5 days and I'm not ef...
How far along were you when you decided that it was safe to tell everyone (or just your family) that you were pregnant?
Hi ladies, I'm 8w pregnant and I woke up today with no voice and then I got it but it is so raspy/hoarse/soar...I know it is from my alle...
Hi everyone!! I am curious, Apology about my question. Does your urine change in color and smell when you found out your pregnant? Does i...
my friend is 33 weeks pregnant with her 1st child, she has many health problems and was prescribed pain medication before she found out s...
Hi i was wondering if anyone can direct me to a site where i can get advice i am quiet overweight and i am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant i am want...
I have been having horrible problems sleeping since the m/c and now I'm getting about 4 hours a night. My Dr prescribed me Ambien which ...
Hi! Does anyone here can help me what is happening and possible outcome when you will find out that on your pregnancy, at one time you h...
I was told by my doctor on monday that I had no amnioitic fluid surrounding baby and that it was possible baby didnt have kidneys. On we...
I was just wondering if anyone has tried drinking castor oil to induce labor? I have been doing research on this and I am considering try...
I am a little concerned my baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and everyone is telling me that my baby is going to be too big and I will need...
14 weeks pregnant, is it safe to eat chicken salad?
Have you figured this out yet? Was it an easy decision or a hard one?
I usually have self control but i have been eating so much lately i've been having all these bad cravings and it is so hard to control ....
I am 12 weeks and 4 days and I have a wee then feel like I still need a wee then small amounts of wee come out. I also have discharge....
Discharge
They did blood work today but idk what these numbers mean?
So i have a yeast infection:( anyone else had this during early pregnancy
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.