Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 337871) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm only 22 weeks pregnant and already leaking milk! Is this normal?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 30 weeks and 3 days. No matter how long I sit or lay down, when I get up to walk, my inner thighs up closer to my vagina are sore. I ...
2 answers |
I get contractions here and there but they don't stay,!
2 answers |
Hi Pls let me know if i can suck or lick my husband's penis during second trimester of my pregnancy? Is it safe?
14 answers |
I've been nauseous but i havent actully gotten sick yet. Will i still have a normal pregnancy? Someone please help.
6 answers | 2 comments |
Im 18 weeks pregnant and i just had intercourse with my bf , after i went to go pee and theres a little bit of blood not alot just little...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so this might be tmi and it might sound weird but I'm on my ninth month of pregnacy I'm due on the 26th of September and today my ni...
1 answer |
Please help! I feel so sick. Just talking ably food sometimes makes me feel so sick. Ive tried emetrol, unisom with b6, ******* pops, gin...
5 answers |
Hey guys my name is Cassidy I'm 16 weeks and I was feeling really good about everything in my pregnancy, I have bought everything I need ...
4 answers |
You guys. I'm so in love with warm green tea that it's litterally an addiction lol. I drink like 7 cups a day. (no joke) and on top of th...
2 answers |
I'm only 7 weeks, and my vagina is swollen and it feels sore and irriated, especially whenever I wipe. It doesn't smell bad at all, actua...
4 answers |
I recently went to the dentist and was told I need to be put to sleep to have my wisdom and a few other teeth pulled, I'll be 7 weeks Fri...
5 answers |
Ok I just found out I am 5 weeks and ive been smoking weed pretty heavy this past month. Will my baby be okay if I stop now?
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am kinda worried about my discharge its white (doesn't look like cottage cheese) but im kinda itchy down there i was wondering if a cre...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am currently 12 weeks 3 days and just wondered when everybody started leaking from their boobs so I kind of have an idea of when to exp...
8 answers |
I am a first time mom, im 38 weeks what do contractions feel like?
4 answers | 2 comments |
Went to an appointment yesterday and was told that twin to twin transfusion is possibly happening and now I have to go out of state to se...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My baby's heartbeat was at 170 at yesterday's appointment, my family is thinking I might be having another girl
3 answers |
I'm high risk pregnancy so anything different from my other pregnancy freaks me out a bit.. I have had five pregnancies and have one livi...
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I have bad cramps. Anyone else have this?
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources