Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90889) questions
I had my last period on 12th april, I got my home pregnancy test done on 16th may it was +ve. I got my hcg blood tests doneon 17th may it...
2 answers |
23 weeks pregnant I went to a theater show and was breathing through a scarf because of a smell of some plastic things on stage. Could th...
1 answer |
I’ve had BV/Yeast like symptoms for about a month, with itching/burning but NO smell or clumpy discharge. Ive had two cultures, both came...
1 answer |
I went for an US at 7w hcg levels were 40,000 but no baby on US. Sac and yolk sac are there. Went 7w5d for another and still no baby with...
2 answers |
If where you live is anything like where I am (Eastern US)- Spring hasn't exactly been Spring like- it's been cold! None the less, it'...
1 answer |
My usg shows no embryo sac and bhcg shows <2. 00
1 answer |
SOMEONE PLESE HELP!!!! At night my feet and hands itch uncontrollably. I can't sleep and I really don't know what to do. Does anyone know...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I fell pregnant again 8 months after a previous CS. My Gynae has told my husband and I the risk of uterine rupture as it is early after C...
2 answers | 4 comments |
It's long been an "unofficial" rule to wait to tell others about your pregnancy until after the first trimester- mostly due to a fear of ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
What pregnancy symptom have you had that is way worse than you expected that it would be? With my first- by far it was morning sicknes...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So when is everyone due let's see if we can find our twins lol. As of right now by my lmp I am due June 29th with my 5th baby so excited!!
7 answers | 5 comments |
Hey - all your stories sounds so interesting and I admire the mommies on here with more than one child. I'm married. Have a 6 year old. S...
2 answers | 7 comments |
So about 2 weeks ago I found what looked like a white cyst on the inside of my vagina. I went to my midwife and she said that it was scar...
2 answers | 9 comments |
Hello i just have a question this is my 3rd baby im now 21 weeks and the past two weeks have been under abit of stress is this going to c...
2 answers | 6 comments |
I went to my midwife appointment earlier this week, and she was evaluating my diet and giving me tips on what I could improve on. I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
It's been about five days since we started our water drinking challenge! https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy-Ages-25-34/Healthy-Pr...
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and just noticed bulging veins on my vagina anybody else having that???
3 answers |
So on Feb 19th I got a positive hot and was so excited because we have been trying for 5 years. On the 21st I started bleeding with no cr...
2 answers |
Hi, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and the pregnancy was unplanned. I have polycystic ovaries syndrome(new diagnosis) so have extremel...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Now that you are pregnant, how have your eating habits changed? Or maybe they haven't. They often do though as we try to be our healthi...
1 answer |
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
25.5k Members
90.9k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.