Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90910) questions
I am 33 weeks pregnant almost 34 weeks I smoked weed because I had to smoke because I was throwing up constantly. I recently stop smoking...
Hi I'm a ftm age 30 10w 5d I'm also Vegan and I plan on breastfeeding. My concern is what will I feed my baby if my milk is low?! I've be...
Share your best tips for labor and delivery. We're all nervous as the big moment approaches. Share your experience!
What position are you sleeping in and find most comfortable? Doctors say to sleep on the left side- which helps make sure that blood flo...
Hey everyone. Me and my husband just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby about a week ago. Well yesterday I noticed some light pink...
Pregnancy is hard. LOL And different doctors recommend different thing regarding caffeine. Did you give it up, limit it or go for it w...
I want no birth control after the baby
Hello I was wondering if anyone out there has ever gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation? I have had 5 children of my own and also have ...
Just wondering if any mum to be's on here from the UK
My HCG was 308 at 18 DPO. 20 DPO it was at 625. 24 DPO it was at 3622. Went in for a transvaginal ultrasound at 24 DPO and no gestational...
Hi I went to the doc today I am 5week pragnant but ultrasound shows nothing is it OK I have a history of miscarriages plz answer me am v...
Pregnancy can have some pretty odd side effects- many I never knew before hand- like your feet can get bigger, or you produce more saliva...
Hi just need alittle advise really and am sorry for the rant. Well i will start from the begining last year in feb i was ment to have be...
Hi there! When I first found out that I was pregnant through pt on June 19, I went to my dr the next day to confirm if am really pregnant...
Hi guys I'm 22 wks and 5 days preggo and I was wondering what are the most comfy shoes to wear while pregnant? I'm huge at this stage -_-...
lm aproximately 6-8weeks pregnant with my fourth child. l have had 3 c-sections. l was told that l shouldnt have a 4th child because its ...
I am six weeks and two days pregnant. I have had tender breasts and nausea since what feels like conception. Three days ago the nausea st...
Have any of you ladies been told you smell like a baby? I've been told this for weeks now, but it's crazy because I've been smelling it f...
I am an Asian, 31ys old, and this is my first pregnancy. My last menstruation begin on 15th April, and my menstrual cycle is about 29 da...
I am 33 y.old. We were trying to get pregnant for 3 years. Finally I went to see a fertility doctor in October 2004. Before starting an o...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.