Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 90903) questions
Has anyone ever use KLION D 100 during there pregnancy, and does it have any effect on the baby......Please reply!!!
hi everyone. i am currently prego woth baby number 2. ive been feelkng overwhelemed latley and me hubby have been going threw a rough pat...
Hi i have a question for anyone has had a baby laying transverse. I was just wondering because my 2nd child was transverse does that mean...
I feel more painful from the 1st week it self. 1st pregnancy was not painful until 2nd trimester.
Second pregnancy questions... When did you start showing? When did you feel baby moving? Thanks ladies!!
Now am in 20 weeks ..in my first pregnancy my weight increase more than 20 kgs ..some women told me that the second pregnancy will not be...
I am around 5 weeks along and found out I was pregnant last Tuesday, September 5,2017. For about 4 years now, I have been taking 2 psych...
Was this pregnancy planned out or did it come as a big surprise? If it was a surprise, after the shock wore off- did you get excited?
Hi Ladies, Im 32 weeks pregnants and my due date is Oct 28. ? When was y'all due date? Did the baby came b4 or after your due date?
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with 2nd child my parts are swollen 1st time experiencing this I call my doctor they did a urine test for infection...
What can I take for a cold? I am in my third trimester.
I am 38 weeks and 3 days. I jad my membranes stripped today at 3:30pm. What are the chances it will work? How will I know?
I'm 38+5 and today my energy levels have absolutely crashed. I don't remember how I felt before I went into labour last time round, but I...
I've had my 5 month scan n they told me I was expecting a girl n today I had a 4d scan n they said I was having a boy n that the hospital...
5 weeks & 7,000
I am week 8 and I have my first ultrasound in two days. I am just wondering if in this ultrasound do you get a picture of the baby?
How long does it take for the doctor to let you know if you possibly have diabetes once you've taken the test?
Anybody else has a really bad attitude. I have been really upset like cursing people out upset over nothing at all. I'm scared ima get fi...
Sorry if this is tmi but I'm 6 weeks and having light brown discharge or spotting today just when I wipe. I'm worried if this is a start ...
I'm confused on this
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.