Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 90885) questions
I'm confused on this
7 answers | 5 comments |
Me and my husband is having a boy
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby. I have been feeling this dreadful pain in my pubic area since week 14. It feels like...
1 answer |
I just found out that I'm prengnat with my first baby and haven't seen a doctor yet
1 answer |
Hi, this is my third pregnancy and my doctor suggested I do progesterone shots since with my 1st child my water broke at 35 weeks and I'...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I know i have a week to go. But this baby is driving me crazy.. And i would also like the baby to have it's own month since my birth mont...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. Im 21 weeks pregnant. I want to know when is the ideal time to do detail scan to detect any defect on baby. Also want to know the ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 5 weeks and my toddler still nurses pretty often. I planned on letting her self wean. I was seeing how anyone else's toddlers wean...
3 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and am worried about milk supply. I know milk doesn't come in till a few days after baby is born. This is my 4th pregnancy a...
1 answer |
Hey everyone! I'm about 5 weeks and don't have a Dr. Appointment until 8 weeks. I asked the nurse if I should completely cut out coffee o...
7 answers | 1 comment |
M 29 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. My fasting blood sugar came as 103, and my doctor has put me on gestational diabetes diet. Other day I w...
The good and the bad of pregnancy!! What do you enjoy most about being pregnant and what do you enjoy least (or don't like at all . . . ...
10 answers |
I am 13 weeks pregnant. Had my first ultrasound today and found out that baby is on my cervix. I have limitations until baby shifts away....
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I just entered my third trimester and I can't stop worrying about people wanting to touch or hold my baby when he comes. I feel b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone have any experience with receiving duramorph along with there spinal anesthesia for c section? This is what they commonly use...
1 answer |
Did an ultrasound at work today just to see what was going on because Ive been having left lower quadrant pain. Baby looks good with a he...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a tad bit overweight from when I started my pregnancy. And I carry most of my weight around my belly. I am just wondering when women ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
How many weeks is considered full term? I have heard that baby can come anytime after week 36, but the expected date of delivery that doc...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear ladies I am almost 21 weeks pregnunt with babyboy and I am Under weight .51kg . I am worried .is this normal plz answer
3 answers |
I'm 9w3d and I had my first baby appointment today, my doctor didn't even attempt to listen for baby's heartbeat, is that normal?
5 answers |
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
25.5k Members
90.9k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.