Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum.

What are some changes you have made since finding out you are pregnant? I had gestation diabetes with one of my kids, so I always go bac...
Have you had a lot of morning sickness during this pregnancy? How long has it lasted so far? What types of things are you doing to cope...
Hello ladies as it says my husband is scared at being in the birthing room with me its the first time i have asked him being our 3rd he g...
As I surf the Web many sites tell me it is common during pregnancy for this to happen. What it doesn't tell me is how to (deal, cope, min...
I’m 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant (ultrasound) my LMP was Oct 18, 2017. Is it possible we conceived the end of October? I’m also wondering...
Im 29 weeks 1 day and im barely showing everyone is bigger than me and some of them are still in their first trimester. Is their somethin...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.