Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24501) questions
Hello! My partner and I had sex last May 11, 2018. We used condom but it was left inside me when he pulled out after ejaculating. We pani...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi guys, i am hoping someone can help shed some light. I am 27yo & i have never been on birth control. My periods have always been irregu...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex on Sunday and I’m not on the pill. I’m due my next period on the 28th. I had sex 11 days after the start of my last...
Hi, so me and my husband had unprotected sex a day before my period and he came inside. I haven’t gotten my period and today marks 7 days...
I haven't gotten my period since March but I'm irregular periods But the smell of meat loaf makes me nauseas and the look of the ramen n...
Tuesday morning the day my period was supposed to start I took a Clear Blue Easy digital test and got a Positive result. On Friday mornin...
276 answers |
I was active on jan 10..i took pill after that..but i had vomitng in 2 hrs.I had my periods for the past 3months.this month i am late by ...
I’m only five days late for my period and I took a pregnancy test a few days ago that came back negative. My breasts have gotten bigger a...
This happened on 9th day of my cycle. I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he came. He wiped his semen off his hands with a tissue. After 1...
Hi, I’m still working in my sexual education. I bet I’m not pregnant (please if you do note that I did have a pregnancy risk tell me, ...
I had unprotected sex three days ago. I started my first cycle on the 28th April and finished it on the 2nd of may. Today I noticed when ...
I got my pill injection on the 1st off February and my second one was due the 26th off April, but I missed it after the day I was having ...
i had unprotected sex but he didnt finish in me. i was paranoid so i took a contreceptive pill 2 days after. a week later i had light ble...
I been on the depo for now 10 Years I just recently missed my depo shot which I’m 2 weeks late I’m having symptoms as if I’m pregnant! Bu...
Hi, I made out with my bf last March 30, had my period then, but we rubbed our genitals. I had my period again already last week. But sin...
2 answers | 4 comments |
What could it be? Missed period #2 I’m having cramps, white discharge and lower back pain. No signs of period help!
4 answers | 6 comments |
I had sex... I used condom too.. my girlfriend missed her period... Can it be possible of gerting pregnant.... I am not sure but condom c...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my ex yesterday. My period isnt due till another two weeks. Is there a chance i could get pregnant? Im not wor...
2 answers |
Me and this guy only rubbed our genitals he never penetrated, also I don’t know if he had pre c** but I know for sure he never ejaculated...
1 answer |
hello im 19yo. me and my bf had protected sex (12th april - 19april with condom and lube) after not seeing each other for almost 8months....
1 answer |
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
11.8k Members
24.5k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.