Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24274) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I get very anxious about illness and pregnancy in general so I'm going to try and make this as brief as possible. On Nov18th 2017 (ver...
Hello so basically I wanted to know the possibility of me being pregnant I have regular 28 day cycles my first day of LMP was 07/01/2018 ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1035252 tn?1427231433
Well! the answer is a bit trickier than it might seem. Most women know that you have to be ovulating to get pregnant, and most women ovul...
28 answers | 3 comments |
Hi guys am new to this but my girlfriend has started showing symptoms of been pregnant the sore boobs belly cramps tiredness heartburn an...
2 answers |
Ok, so, I start my period every month on the 20th and there has never been a change. I always have terrible cramps, a loss of appetite, h...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I finished my period 2 weeks ago and had sex 2 days ago. Today i noticed very faint bleeding like barley even a dot and I’ve read that it...
1 answer |
Hello guys, well I am currently 15 days late on my period. I have taken two hpt and both resulted negative. I went to the urgent care as ...
1 answer |
Normally have a 31 day cycle I had sex (pull out) 21st Dec and 25th (condom fell of while he was in me) I was due to ovulate 24th to the ...
2 answers | 9 comments |
my last period date was 30/11/17 and i had PROTECTED sex with my bf at 15/12/17... expected date of periods is 30/12/17but it was ...
1 answer |
Recently, my boyfriend and I got intimate and there was no intercourse involved. There was only fingering. And even though I touched him ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
20804382 tn?1514835077
I am 23 and I had a suction evacuation abortion on 20th December, 2017....with a gestational period of 7 weeks..and then I had light blee...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ive had the nexplonon in for about a year and few months and have never had a period since inserted well i take a pregnancy test every fe...
1 answer |
I had my period December 9th and my cycle is 40 days long. I had sex with my December 20th, and after a while I began to feel different. ...
1 answer |
I took a plan B pill 12 hours after unprotected sex about a week before my period was due. I then got my period a few days earlier but it...
1 answer |
I have been using the ring for over a year and a half. This past month in December I exceeded the three weeks on the ring and took it out...
2 answers |
Help! On the 1st of January I had sex (with a condom) with my boyfriend. The condom didn't break or anything and nevertheless the actual ...
2 answers |
Good day! I'm here to ask something I've really, really been worried about but I can't go to a clinic because I can't afford it yet :( An...
1 answer |
I had sex with my boyfriend on Jan 5th using a condom. After he had ejaculated he stayed in me for a few seconds and then pulled out. Whe...
1 answer |
Hi--I have been concerned for the past few days that I may be pregnant. I have been having weird little pains in my pelvic area (not quit...
1 answer |
Hi, Had a normal mens cycle 3rd Dec '17( very regular, usually 23-25 days). Had protected sex Dec 13&14 which would have been around the...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources