Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24681) questions
Hi, I had missed miscarriage back in December. Been trying to conceive again since after miscarriage. AF has been on time every month sin...
Hi, so last month I had sex, and the condom broke, but then I started my period the next day and I also took a plan b shortly after (in l...
My boyfriend and I were havin sex with a condom and after he came he just kept going so he was still inside, we didn’t notice until after...
hello, im 19 years old (20 in a month) , and sexually active. My periods are usually a bit irregular, sometimes 30 days sometimes 65 (i t...
My boyfriend and I decided to have sex for the first time tonight. He wore a condom but it broke towards the end but he didn’t ***. But t...
my last period was last 15th Jun, Now its 20th July and no period. Me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex.My boyfriend didn't ejacula...
I'm 23, 5 ft 1, 109 lbs. April 15th i had a full period. May I was sexually active during ovulation period. My period didn't come. June i...
So I know the likelihood is pretty low but I thought I’d ask and listen to other experiences to ease my mind a little. Basically I am...
I’m 6 days late (I always have regular periods) and my nipples in the last two days have became very sore to touch , I took a pregnancy ...
I had aspirational abortion on 29th May, had my period back on 8th July and got unprotected (withdrawal) sex 7 days after. It's now more ...
My boyfriend rubbed my vigina with little *** in his fingers but he didn't fingered me and also he ejaculated first in his pants and late...
i am 3-4 weeks late on my period, my nipples are sensitive, and i have cramps in my lower abdomen that come and go only started about a f...
July 4th I had unprotected sex on the last day of my fertile window. He didn’t come, but he had previously came during the day hours befo...
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
I am currently taking Tri-all-Sprintec pills. I’ve been on them for about 5 months or so. My boyfriend and I haven’t been using other pro...
Hi guys! So on the 12th and 13th July I completely forgot to take my pills (numbers 8 & 9 of the pack - Microgynon 30). On the 13th J...
I had sex May 17th which was exactly 4 days after I had gotten off my period. I am on no type of birth control & he pulled out but just t...
Hi So on July 11 Around 8:00am I had sex with this guy and he came inside me and the next day around 6:00pm there was white thickness loo...
I am hoping you can advice me on this. I wanted to know can i get pregnant if the penis tip just enters the vagina. We didnt plan to hav...
I have been spotting since last Sunday (April 18) and I am still spotting. It is nothing like my period. Most of the time, the blood is t...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.