Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24813) questions
About 3 weeks ago, I began taking an upped dose of my birth control because I had been bleeding nonstop on my previous dose. Two days ago...
I had sex with a condom September 13, two days after my period ended. He ejaculated in the condom but it had slipped a bit but nothing se...
me and my girlfriend were dry humping with our clothes on, i ejaculated on my briefs, after a few minutes went to the bath room washed th...
I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the last 6 months but all my test results are coming back negative so I bought a home fetal doppl...
Ok!! Im so lost..i havent had a period since Sept.22nd and my regular doctor said on a urine test i am pregnant..well then the doctor at ...
Hello, I’m hoping someone may be able to provide me some insight and help to ease my mind. I’m currently 2-3 days late for my period and ...
I got sex where my boy frd fingering in vagina up to 10 min three days consecutively and my period is week late and blood is lite
I was on Nexplanon for 2 and a half years, did not get periods until the end and it was very little. I had 2 normal ones after getting it...
i have a question? im trying to get pregnant and my doctor give me (clomiphene) so i can ovulate but the thing is he told me to drink doe...
So I stop my period in the first week of August taken birth control pills I took two a day anyway on the fifteen of august I got blood wi...
I just went from a 13 year relationship to a new one I’ve been in for 3 months now. With my previous partner we only used condoms, never...
I had my mirena in for only 7 months. I got my mirena removed on September 25th and have been having unprotected sex. I did bleed 2 days ...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 6th Oct. He followed pull off method. My period was due to 16th/17th Oct (as my cycle starts 3...
I've been on the pill for 3 years. I had unprotected sex on the Saturday but then I had the sick bug which started on the Wednesday and d...
I had unprotected sex on 10/15/18. I am not on birth control. My period was suppose to be here on 10/15/18.I have not gotten it yet. I to...
I was given expired birth control pills (by about 2 months) from my GP and took pills for the very first time. It didn’t stop my period a...
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
Hi I did one of the above tests this morning and there isa faint pink line. How reliable are they?
I pulled out by entering first 2 inches, I dont know whether the pre-*** went it in or not. Will anything happen. Any helps? What immedia...
I've been on birth control for over a year, since my last pregnancy. I use the 21 day pack continuously so I don't have a period. Day bef...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.