Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24874) questions
Hi I have currently never had sex but 7 weeks ago my boyfriend fingered me and I can’t help but worry that there was *** on his fingers. ...
I just had sex with my boyfriend, and according to my period app my chance of getting pregnant is low. But when my boyfriend pulled out a...
Hi I have currently never had sex but 7 weeks ago my boyfriend fingered me and I can’t help but worry that there was *** on his fingers. ...
Am rubbing my gf vagina and i got precum am on my dress(brief and jeans) i got precum and when i touched my penis my jeans got wet with p...
so im suppose to get my period in 5 days. I took a cheap test this morning and it was negative (I may have put too much in the sample) bu...
Hi, my gf has PCOS and recently taking progesterone-only capsules(Heragest) starting every 16th day of the month and takes it for 10 stra...
I would love to have a baby again but I got my tubes tid in 1997 how I had problems ever since I got them done how do I go about getting...
I have the mirena for almost 7yrs. Had it taken out 1/24. Didn't have any bleeding for 5wks. Then y started but it only lasted a day and ...
me and my boyfriend were messing around, and his **** didn’t go in my vagina, but when he cumed it got on my stomach. i’ve been on birth ...
Over the past week after I ended my weird period of off and on bleeding. I'm still bloated and getting nauseous sometimes and my boobs hu...
Today it's 18th day of my period. At 9th day I had unprotected sex. Then I had brown discharge a little. That day i took morning after ...
The past maybe 2 weeks I've been having all the pregnancy symptoms. Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex almost 2x a week at most...
I was supposed to get my period February 14 and today is the 16th of February and I started having light pink blood or spotting started a...
I have done pregnancy test 3 time. What should I do for my getting periods. Suggest me a medicine.
does suboxone affect pregnancy test at home, i've missed 4periods and urine home test says negative but i think i have pregnancy symptoms.
I had sex for the first time last Saturday, which was almost 6 days ago. My boyfriend didn't have an condom on, and he sticked his penis ...
Last night me and my partner had protected intercourse,which it went bad because the condom broke and i already ejaculated a bit in there...
me and my girl only do dry humping. is it possible that sperm can pass through 4 pcs of thin cloth? it wasnt this concerning the last few...
I had intercourse around may 11 and got my period towards then end of may like around the 24 can i still be pregnant
Hello, I was having protected sex with my girlfriend the condom did not break. I ejaculated went to change the condom and some sperm f...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.