Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24902) questions
ok so ive been getting breast pains now for over a week now ive been getting painful belly cramps and then I get pain in my left breast...
ey ladies , so I need a little help! I will start off by sharing earlier experience , earlier this year I was almost 10 weeks pregnant , ...
21 yrs old. My first time having sex was last week, Thursday May 8. That was 4-5 days after my period. We used condom, but then he remove...
Here is my story me and my BF have been trying since Jan 2019 to become PG and this month I am currently 7 days late for my period which ...
I missed a few bc pills and my last period was messed up I only bled for a day. I’m supposed to start my period next week but but I’m hav...
I had sex for the first time last Saturday, which was almost 6 days ago. My boyfriend didn't have an condom on, and he sticked his penis ...
Am I pregnant or is it something I should be worried about.
Hello, I am a virgin and I did not engage in sexual intercourse. My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my b...
ereira MD Tepeyac Family Center LLC 04/12/2019 Secondary Amenorrhea, Assessment [use For S.o.a.p. Note Free Text] Ultrasound for Possible...
So around 5 weeks ago, almost 6, I was with boyfreind but didn't go further than makingout, so already there was no sex and we were fully...
He touch his penis then fingered me i got my period on second week of february then april 4 an may 1 am i still at risk? Or im just freak...
Good day and thank you beforehand. My situation is that I would like to know the risk pf preganncy under the following scenario, becasue ...
Hey guys Thanks for helping me judge this situation! So, normally my cycle goes 28 days and is on time. My period should have started...
I am 22 days late . My last cycle lasted 3 days March 2-5, normally my cycle is 5 to 7 days . I'm feeling nausea on and off. I'm nause...
i am a male, around 30 days ago me and my girlfriend was having good time together and get aroused. so we ended up being naked, i did sel...
I'm 21 years old who indulged in intimate foreplay around the 6-7th(I was ovulating then). My period arrives usually on the 25-26th of ev...
so, my girlfriend and i were having sex on the 13th, i put on a condom before doing it cause she supposed to be ovulating by then. my fir...
Wow, I hate to be here riddled with fear and anxiety again. I missed my period this month. I've been spottng bright red blood irregula...
So I had unprotected sex a day after my period. Every since then I been spotting off and on. N as spotting I mean 1-2 little blood drops ...
Im pretty naive and have had multiple pregnancy scares . Anyways to put is as simple as possible. Can sperm pass through his underwear, j...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.