Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24784) questions
Had my period august 22-26 and I think I have 21 day periods. Last Tuesday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! Have had bad cra...
My Fiancé and I have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years. Every month was a disappointment... until now. I’m not sure if I could be...
My cycle is typically 33-35 days. My last period was August 17-23 (6 days). I had intimacy last September 2, 2018. A day after, I t...
Hi everyone..i just wanna ask if i will get pregnant this month my menstruation period was sept 4th to 8th..then i had unprotected sex wa...
Hello! No period for 80 days! Negative tests?? :( I am approx two months late from my last period. Haven't had a period for 80 days no...
Hi, i am 26 years old and i am engaged in a sexual relation with my fiance.. Since 8 days i am having low back ache where i was 10 days b...
For the past 2 weeks ive been nauseasted have heartburn headaches Chest hurts sometimes.. I went to the doctor this past friday and they ...
Hot flashes vomiting heartburn is my girlfriend pregnant?
I haven't had my period for 76 days my last period was June 19th-24th I have irregular periods I took a digital pregnancy test a few wee...
I have been online reading about people who have similar situations to mine, but I just don't know for sure. I didn't get my period last ...
Hi! I missed my birth control pill twice in 1 week and was also inconsistent with time at least once. How ineffective does it make the pi...
So I have posted on here for awhile (since October)...i have been having very weird and irregular periods every month since i menstruated...
I’m going to start off, me and my fiancé are trying to get pregnant. I was supposed to get my depo shot July 30, but I didn’t so we could...
Hi, I have a question is my Girlfriend pregnant as we have unprotected sex like 4weeks ago. We had like 7-8 times sex in a week (cummi...
Me and my bf were messing around. he had some pre- *** on his penis and touched it with his index finger then wiped it off. his parents ...
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex Friday. If he pulled out and then went back in, could I still end up pregnant? It also happened a...
Hello, I start on the 3rd of every month, it’s always very heavy and lasts 4 to 5 days. This month I started on the 9th (yesterday) and t...
I am virgin, but my boyfriend aND I decided to play a little bit. So the things is that he couldn't enter to my vagina. So he was playing...
I Was Just Wondering Like I Took A Pregnancy Test and It Came Out Positive but I Have An Ovarian Cyst Could I Really Be Expecting or Is I...
I have had extremely regular periods for years , 28 day cycles every time , period lasting about 5 days. I have no idea when I ovulate be...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.