Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 6 (of 25025) questions
Ok, so I’m 16. My girlfriend is 15. About a week and a half ago we had quite a bit of sex. No vaginal penetration but I did bust in her b...
I had sex this morning around 4am... later today I started having ovulation pains and around 5pm this evening, I took an ovulation test, ...
So I took all of my pills but 6/3, 6/4 I missed 2 pills (combination) and took them Friday. I honestly cannot remember if we had unprotec...
I had some light brown spotting on day 19 of my cycle, light brown/pink spotting on day 20 of my cycle and light brown spotting on day 21...
a week and half ago i started masturbating a lot and feeling turned on. my vagina also started pulsing. i’m not sexually active. i’ve nev...
So me and my boyfriend were dry humping and I was in leggings I’m also a Virgin and he was in his boxers Ive been 2 days late on my Peri...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.