Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Hello I wanted to know if you could get pregnant by your foot. Because I put my foot up in my vagina and I was in the bathroom. I’m afrai...
Hello, I'm a teenager and I'm so confused and scared if my partner is pregnant. So, she got her period on 15th January - 22 January. We ...
Hi guys, I’m really worried here and I hope this is the right community to post about this. I had sex with a girl almost 48 hours a...
no penetrative sex, no ejaculation near vagina, always clean up after ejaculation. but, head of penis ever touch vagina, dry, no precum (...
My girlfriend and I had unprotected vaginal sex exactly 6 weeks ago from today and I ejaculated inside. For some background info she star...
Welp, this might be a silly question. But just last night I was about to have sex with the S.O. and he was having a bit of a struggle put...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.