Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 24675) questions
I am 20 years old and had sexual intercourse with my girlfriend who is also 20. We used a condom, it wasn't supposed to be her ovulation...
Hello everyone! I am freaking paranoid over what happened last 2 days ago! I had a sweet moment when I and my girlfriend are alone. She r...
I know this is kind of a dumb question, but I have been having a lot of feelings of anxiety about it. Last night I was with a guy friend ...
i had unprotected sex 3 days before my period arrived. my period has been over for about 2 or 3 days and i had a pink/brown discharge ear...
I’m 7 days late for my period and I’m having a lot of cramps and there was spotting today but I’m a virgin and I’ve never had a penis clo...
I have been spotting off and on for 10 days about no sign of AF how long dose it take to get a positive pregnecy test I also have irrigul...
Hey I had a couple questions my girlfriend is late on her period and is on birth control with TriNessa lo and takes the pills she didn’t ...
I’ve been on the pill for only a couple months before i stopped taking them July 1st. (My period ended 8 days before I stopped and I had ...
What are the chances that there are still alive sperm after you wiped your hands (with semen) off using tissue and then even put rubbing ...
Hi, so I haven't been taking my birth control very consistently and my boyfriend came inside me late on Friday night (like 1AM). I took T...
So this is a very awkward question in my opinion but I would like some outside advice. I have done a ton of research on the topic but fig...
Hi. I expected my period to come 8 days from now (July 4) .. 3 days before my expected period (July 1) I had unprotected sex. I have a 32...
I had unprotected sex on the 30th which was 10 days after my period started. I saw some brown discharge yesterday which was day 15. Could...
I am 19 years old and I am 18 days late for my periods. I had sex with my partner. We were using condom but he pulled that out after he c...
Hi. I am 23 years old and When I first got my periods I was 15. In starting I had irregular periods (sometimes 10 days periods and someti...
Hello doctors. I had sex with my girlfriend and i ejaculated in her. After an hour i gave her an i-pill. But she had that meds after lunc...
Hello I have regular peireds all the time me an my mother are a week apart well my last peireds was 5/3/18 an it lasted for 4 days an now...
PLEASE HELP! Sorry this is long, but I want to be thorough. My last period was April 5. I am generally pretty regular. No period i...
after post ejaculation in bath room i wiped up with towel which may contain sperm in penis front .if same towel is used by any other ...
My boyfriend and I had sex one week ago. We were using a condom but he didn’t tell me he took it off for a couple of stokes until I start...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.