Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last period was the first week in December, I have not gotten a period since. My periods have never been regular. Sometimes I will get...
1 answer |
9650087 tn?1409138710
I had a tubal done April 18 2017 I had a switch in my period I believe about October then from there I I got a period tracker according t...
2 answers |
I've been spotting since December 31,2017 and it is now Jan 28,2018. When i started spotting I was worried because it went on for a week ...
1 answer |
I've been spotting since December 31,2017 and it is now Jan 28,2018. When i started spotting I was worried because it went on for a week ...
Hello, I am using birth control pills, however, on the 5th of January, I have puked 2.5 hours after taking it. That night I had sex, so I...
1 answer |
Hi, I am male and have the following question. Please let me know the chances of getting pregnant in the following scenario :- 1. Unpr...
1 answer |
So I went to the er for body aches and pains and to see if I was pregnant they gave me a urine test which came back borderline.So I ask i...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his prec...
161 answers | 8 comments |
So I’m 17 and I lost my virginity about 8 days ago. I’m not on birth control (i wish) and it happened to be on one of the days I was ovul...
1 answer |
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. I have had symptoms of pregnancy for about a week and a half. Bloating, constipation, throwing up, te...
269 answers | 7 comments |
me and my boyfriend had protected sex ( using condom) also he ejacuated outside (on my face and chest) and then we had a hotwater shower....
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hope someone can answer and give me some reassurance I'm 41 years old I had unprotected sex on November 11 that was first day of ovulatio...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey guy, I am 6 days late, my last period was on the 11/12/17, my period normal comes every 32 days, so my period was due on the 12/1/18....
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had an abortion on the 2nd of Jan. Had sex with my partner on the 10th and he did go inside. And 16th.i had some light pink spotting an...
1 answer |
Hello so basically I wanted to know the possibility of me being pregnant I have regular 28 day cycles my first day of LMP was 07/01/2018 ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So I get very anxious about illness and pregnancy in general so I'm going to try and make this as brief as possible. On Nov18th 2017 (ver...
1 answer |
1035252 tn?1427231433
Well! the answer is a bit trickier than it might seem. Most women know that you have to be ovulating to get pregnant, and most women ovul...
28 answers | 3 comments |
Hi guys am new to this but my girlfriend has started showing symptoms of been pregnant the sore boobs belly cramps tiredness heartburn an...
2 answers |
Ok, so, I start my period every month on the 20th and there has never been a change. I always have terrible cramps, a loss of appetite, h...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I finished my period 2 weeks ago and had sex 2 days ago. Today i noticed very faint bleeding like barley even a dot and I’ve read that it...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources