Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24743) questions
This is going to sound strange but recently I've had this huge fear that I'm pregnant. I've never had sex so i know this sounds impossobl...
I haven’t had a period since February and I bleed for about 5 days on the last day with no blood coming out do I have a chance of getting...
so me and my boyfriend were grinding on 22nd day of my menstrual cycle. We were naked,he didnt ejaculate inside me and more over there wa...
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my question. Last night, I had sex and after my boyfriend ejaculated he pulled out and the c...
I had sex for the first time this time last week and although my partner and I used a condom, I’ve missed my period (4/5 days late). The ...
Hi everyone! Well I'm late by 54 days and my period is always on time. I took 2 pregnancy test and both are negative. I did come off f...
okay i've been having this brownish pinkish bleeding for about a week now and i just wanted to know is it implantation bleeding? i start...
Hello, So I am a virgin and around the time I was ovulating, my boyfriend touched his penis and got pre-*** on his hands and he then s...
Okay so I had unprotected sex 2weeks before my period and in a day or 2 I’m supposed have my period but right now I’m haveing brown disch...
I’ve never had sex without my partner using a condom, but the last time he couldn’t come so he took it off. We had been having sex for li...
Hi. Okay So , My Last Period Was June 16-21. I had very bad cramps and my stomach was very bloated during the week i was supposed to ...
Hey, I was with a girl in a pool and then my penis touched rubbed on her vagina for a few seconds. I was wondering if there was precu...
Around 7 days before my period was due, I had the usual tender breasts that I get every menstrual cycle. Period was due July 22nd and Jul...
Hi, I had missed miscarriage back in December. Been trying to conceive again since after miscarriage. AF has been on time every month sin...
I am having abdominal pain, back pain and a mucus discharge with blood in it that reminds me of the mucus plug you lose during pregnancy....
Hi. Im 26 and had a beautiful baby boy in 2014 naturally at 4.5kg with a tear. It was a horrible recovery cos the tear took like 4m to he...
Hi. Im 26 and had a beautiful baby boy in 2014 naturally at 4.5kg with a tear. It was a horrible recovery cos the tear took like 4m to he...
alright so im not overly worried or anything just curious as to if i should be going and testing to see if im pregnant im in a new relati...
Hi So on July 11 Around 8:00am I had sex with this guy and he came inside me and the next day around 6:00pm there was white thickness loo...
I just had my period about a week ago and I began spotting later that next week. Sorry if this is gross but, the blood was hardly enough ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.