Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24813) questions
I have been online reading about people who have similar situations to mine, but I just don't know for sure. I didn't get my period last ...
Hi! I missed my birth control pill twice in 1 week and was also inconsistent with time at least once. How ineffective does it make the pi...
So I have posted on here for awhile (since October)...i have been having very weird and irregular periods every month since i menstruated...
I’m going to start off, me and my fiancé are trying to get pregnant. I was supposed to get my depo shot July 30, but I didn’t so we could...
Hi, I have a question is my Girlfriend pregnant as we have unprotected sex like 4weeks ago. We had like 7-8 times sex in a week (cummi...
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex Friday. If he pulled out and then went back in, could I still end up pregnant? It also happened a...
Hello, I start on the 3rd of every month, it’s always very heavy and lasts 4 to 5 days. This month I started on the 9th (yesterday) and t...
I am virgin, but my boyfriend aND I decided to play a little bit. So the things is that he couldn't enter to my vagina. So he was playing...
I Was Just Wondering Like I Took A Pregnancy Test and It Came Out Positive but I Have An Ovarian Cyst Could I Really Be Expecting or Is I...
I have had extremely regular periods for years , 28 day cycles every time , period lasting about 5 days. I have no idea when I ovulate be...
Last Aug 24, my partner and I got touchy touchy and he fingered me but I'm not sure if his finger has pre-*** on it. I panicked so I took...
I'm a 17 year old virgin and I am used to my periods not coming for two months but it's been longer than two months and I'm scared. I've ...
I had my LMP on August 2, 2018, I normally have 30 day-cycle. Me and my husband had sex on August 10 and he ejaculated inside. My period ...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to get pregnant from grinding naked, there was no ejaculation nor penetration , onl...
I touched pre *** with the tip of my finger, then wiped it off immediately with a wet wipe, antibacterial gel for hands with alcohol, was...
I started having syptoms 3 days ago & my breasts are sore & heavy, im cramping, exhausted & craving should i take a test?
My cycles are usually always 28 days. I had a stillborn back in March, but my periods became regular, until now. The last time I had sex ...
I was 6 days late had all the signs came on it was very light pink red and only for 2 days and it not like me to miss my period and still...
Sorry to be annoying and ask this again but... at the beginning of the month I asked this question “Hello there! So basically, I am a v...
I dry humped with my boyfriend 1.5 months ago. I had my clothes on, he didn’t. I have PCOS. I took meprate to get my period, which always...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.