Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24273) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is going to make me sound so stupid but oh well. I am on Yasmin and have been for a while, I don’t take it at the exact same time ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex on 5th day of my period And I took contraceptive pill and I after that I'm discharging white thick, what does it me...
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. I have had symptoms of pregnancy for about a week and a half. Bloating, constipation, throwing up, te...
269 answers | 5 comments |
: "ok so i had went off my period on the 27 of november i had unprotected sex on the 3rd and the 4th of december .....i came on today ear...
Iv done a home pregnancy test and these stated a positive, very faint as these were a few days before my missed period. I then had some ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I’m just super super worried... Me and partner had an accident on the night of the 8th December (around midnight). Long sto...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I’m just super super worried... Me and partner had an accident on the night of the 8th December (around midnight). Long sto...
this is what happened....10 years post Vasectomy. Given all clear 3 tests. I had an encounter (brief) with a girl. Was in 10 seconds to...
1 answer |
gave this guy a b....j at a party. he finished and a little got on himself. i think i got most of it. later on that night we had sex. we...
Today my girlfriend and I had sex twice unprotected. The first time I urinated before and we had sex and I pulled out like 5 minutes befo...
Hi there! I've got a question about my risk of pregnancy. My boyfriend and I are both 25 but I've only recently become sexually active...
1 answer |
Hello. My last first period was about Nov 3.. And I’m delayed for 10 days. So i took a pregnancy test on dec 12.. it shows positive. then...
1 answer |
Can i get pregnant if my fiancee came in me the third day of starting a pack of birth control pills for the first time.
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 27 year old wondering if I am potentially pregnant or having another period. I finally got my period on the 2nd December (afte...
1 answer |
22 y/o - I am on the combined pill and always use a condom. I take the pill every day at the same time and have not missed any this month...
1 answer |
Okay so i had a period on September 30. I didn’t get my period in October but I wasn’t worried scene i am on the pill and me and my boyfr...
20802129 tn?1513097074
Is it possible to be pregnant right away after miscarriage? I already have 1 healthy 5 yr old, and found out I was pregnant November 10th...
Hello, my boyfriend and I had intercourse, I was on top when he ejaculated, when I got off of him the condom was stuck in me and the se...
hi, im 19 years old and i havent had my period for almost two months now, havent had sex but have been involved in some heavy petting, an...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources