Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24503) questions
Im 34 I dont have any kids. That being said my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I assumed it would take a while because of my ...
i had protected sex april 21, two days before ovulation. my boyfriend and i (16) noticed that the condom sort of looked lose at the top b...
Hi, my boyfriend and I were touching each other. He ejaculated on my stomach an hand. I wiped it down with wet wipe then briefly wiped my...
6 answers |
I weaned daughter in November. Had periods every two weeks, went to the doctor last week and they said everything was normal. Now, I have...
i had protected sex april 21, two days before ovulation. my boyfriend and i (16) noticed that the condom sort of looked lose at the top b...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I used a Trojan groove condom on my girlfriend yesterday, so I ejaculated after sex then I kept going and my penis got a little bit fl...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and I had protected sex and the last round we did, he pulled up BUT when he went to clean up, he noticed that the condom ...
1 answer |
I'm going to be sixteen in about four days, but I've been sexually active for a little while now. We don't have health insurance so I'm n...
2 answers |
I was on birth control (Aviane) for almost two years. I stopped taking the pill after my serious relationship ended in January. My first ...
Until now she isnt having her period. But she has back pain and her discharge is kind of yellow. I think it's her pms but why is she late...
1 answer |
Please i had unprotected sex 9 days after my menstrual flow and i took Postinor 2 after 6hours, i saw my monthly flow as at when due but...
1 answer |
Hi :) i think I must not be pregnant but I find peace of mind talking to someone. Plus in case I did something stupid I would appreciate ...
2 answers |
I've recently had unprotected sex 2 days ago. The following day I took plan B (note the fact that I was a virgin, and he didn't *** insid...
3 answers |
So recently I’ve had sex with my boyfriend, I was just starting my period, spotting, and he ejaculated. It happened about 4 more times ov...
1 answer |
Me and my partner have been trying for a baby this morning i woke up and done a test as im 3 days late i done one an hour later witch was...
1 answer |
So I'm pretty sure I'm infertile. I was on birth control from the time I got my period until I was 16 then I had the implant in my arm bu...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I had sex right before my period starts. He busted inside me 3 times but I’m on birth controls. I don’t take it the same...
I posted about it on her but I had my period on March 31st or it may be April 1st. I had sex on April 14th and 15th and he did enjuclated...
I had my first child back in April of 2004 and had my tubes clamped in June. I was told not to have another child due to the fact I had a...
53 answers | 5 comments |
Somebody, please help. - My period always last 7 days but alternates between arriving every 27-32 days. - I last had my period beginn...
52 answers | 3 comments |
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
11.8k Members
24.5k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.