Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 24798) questions
Ladies I need help so July 11 I started my period two weeks later I started to feel sick so I took a pregnancy test july31 came out posit...
Hey guys, I'm asking a few questions since I don't know where to turn at the moment: I am a 25 y/o male, but the situation mostly conc...
Hi everyone! First time posting and hoping for a bit of advice. So I was on the depot injection for nine months, my last injection was...
So my last period was may 13 to May 20 and yes me and my boyfriend have been intimate since then. I suffer from PCOS and just recently d...
Hi guys! My last period started July 16 and ended July 19. I had unprotected sex July 27th. My calendar said I ovulated on July 30. I n...
so about three weeks ago I threw up and ever since then my stomach just hasnt felt right. ive never done anything with a boy and I know i...
Hi, I have been with my bf for 6 yrs, we have been trying to conceive i am late for my period, having slight cramps like if I'm on my per...
Hello there! So basically, I am a virgin. About two days after my period ended, my boyfriend and I were fooling around and, naked, I ende...
So my partner and i are trying for a baby and i came on my period on the 7th of july amd finished on the 11th of july. Me and my partner ...
3 weeks ago I had “dry” sex (naked and grinding but without penetration ans he didnt ejaculate). I was so stressed about the possibility ...
I’m on the pill however for the past few days I’ve been having thick brown discharge which has now turned into a more liquidy light pink....
I’m 14 years old and recently this brown goo comes out of my private part and I thought I had my period or it’s coming soon.I don’t start...
Hi, it's me again. Last 4 weeks,I had an oral sex with my gf, and rubbed our genitals for a couple of seconds.I rubbed my thing on the cl...
Hi!! 2weeks ago my gf and i had unprotected sex now she have nausea and it starts yesterday she have nausea in morning and afternoon. Can...
My girlfriend I had sex 2 days before she was ovulating we were trying to get pregnant but I got mad that night and put on a condom I eja...
I am 44 with 3 children and my daughter is 8 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child. About 4 weeks ago I started getting pregnancy symptoms. A...
Hey I’m 16 years old , I’ve had my periods when i was 13 and at 15 I got yeast infection then I went to the doctor it was cured then but ...
Hi me and my gf had unprotected sex and 3 days after that she has low bp is it a sign of pregnancy? Were not ready yet please help
I had protected sex with my bf on June 29 , however the condom slipped so i took morning after pill n thn i had my first period on July 4...
Female, 28y/o. I had to take Plan B two months in a row due to two condom breaks. My fiance and I discovered our box of condoms was defec...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.