Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 24321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I took a plan B pill 12 hours after unprotected sex about a week before my period was due. I then got my period a few days earlier but it...
1 answer |
I have been using the ring for over a year and a half. This past month in December I exceeded the three weeks on the ring and took it out...
2 answers |
Help! On the 1st of January I had sex (with a condom) with my boyfriend. The condom didn't break or anything and nevertheless the actual ...
2 answers |
Good day! I'm here to ask something I've really, really been worried about but I can't go to a clinic because I can't afford it yet :( An...
1 answer |
I had sex with my boyfriend on Jan 5th using a condom. After he had ejaculated he stayed in me for a few seconds and then pulled out. Whe...
1 answer |
Hi--I have been concerned for the past few days that I may be pregnant. I have been having weird little pains in my pelvic area (not quit...
1 answer |
Hi, Had a normal mens cycle 3rd Dec '17( very regular, usually 23-25 days). Had protected sex Dec 13&14 which would have been around the...
1 answer |
During round 2, 5 mins after first and wiped the penis off, the spermicidal condom we were using broke and he immediately pulled out mayb...
1 answer |
What about if a "Virgin Girl"l took HCG Urine Pregnancy Test and the test result come POSITIVE? It means that she's pregnant huh?
17 answers | 1 comment |
Took two pregnancy test , one with two lines and the other is a very thin dark purple line . I took another today and it’s negative . Som...
1 answer |
Hi I’m 14 years old and have had syptoms of pregnancy my last period was very light and this month I missed my period, I’ve had sore brea...
1 answer |
I’m 14 female and I missed my period Dec. normally if I masturbate my period gets delayed so I wasn’t worrying until I felt weird things ...
1 answer |
I had a period on around October 2nd, then had sex on October 19th. A condom was used. I got another period on around October 24th. I am...
1 answer |
For the past 6-7 weeks I have felt pregnant. I wake up every morning feel sick. I get up and go to pee straight away. By the time I get b...
1 answer |
Hello I'm new but I have a question OK me and my partner had sex the day my period went so during sex his condom broke but I didn't know ...
1 answer |
I had non-penetrative sex on September 30, and my period was right on time on October 2. Some pre-*** may have gotten on my vaginal area....
1 answer |
2 weeks ago I experienced what I believed to have been the flu but now I’m not sure. It started Monday night after I ate I ended up getti...
1 answer |
at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i thi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
She had no underwear on but I had underwear on and we were humping for about 2 min. I did not *** though so is there a chance that she is...
1 answer |
On Friday I passed a baby at 7 wks. Doctor thought I might be carrying twins because of my tummy size. Is it possible to still be carry...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources