Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 24270) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have sex with my girfriend and my girlfriend ejaculated while im inside but im not ejaculated is there any chance of pregnacy?? Than...
Basically me and my boyfriend had sex on the first day of my period without a condom. He didn’t *** inside me or anything like that he to...
Hello Ladies! I have had yellow cm for about 4 days now and I am now 3 days late for AF. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and we have had...
7 answers |
My girlfriend ended her periods on 27-11-2017 and the next day we had foreplay like thing. I was wearing a condom and i ejaculated. Later...
my first day of my last period was (October 16,2017) Okayy so the doc is saying I'm 6wks and 2 days (October 25, 2017) but I didn't see m...
I had unprotected sex about a week ago but it was only for about 4 mins and he didn’t *** at all and now I have a light pink spotting and...
Hi, i have missed my period by 10 days, i have vomited once and felt nausea for 3 days, i have also had diarrhea but when i took a pregn...
I took two pregnancy test and both of them to a little minute to show the second line ! And the line is very fainted what does that mean ...
1 answer |
I had protected sex 2 weeks ago. There was some leakage at the base of the condom - I’m not sure whether it was his *** or just wetness f...
1 answer |
Okay so I haven’t had my period in two months. I started using birth control in may bc my periods were super irregular. Ever since i star...
1 answer |
October 23 first day of period, It lasts until October 27 since that last mens, white dry pasty discharge continues. November 1 and Nove...
1 answer |
I gave my boyfriend a hand job on November 22 and he got some ejaculate on his hands but he wiped off and it was a few minutes before he ...
1 answer |
I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc. Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the s...
339 answers | 3 comments |
I gave this guy a blowjob last night and later that night we had sex with a condom and I was on my period. I don't think anything was wro...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex on November 12 ovulated on the 14 is there any chance I could be pregnant I been taking pregnancy test they all c...
So i missed my period it was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago. I been having weird syptoms; fatigue, im feel really bloated, nausea during...
I was between 6-8 wks pregnant when I started spotting. Multiple hcg tests were done and my hcg actually fluctuated and ended in a miscar...
I had sex 6 times during what my period calendar says is my ovulation week. I didn't on the day it said my egg was dropping. Everytime we...
Exactly a week before my period was suppose to start I started getting cramping and light brown dischcarge (accompanied by sore breast/ m...
1 answer |
My girlfriend missed her period this month and she had slight bleeding a few days ago. We havent had sex although we did indulge in forep...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources