Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 24436) questions
My ovulation is in 3 days yesterday I had mild cramping, sore nipples as well as today I have sore nippels is this a sign that I ovulated...
1 answer |
So I’m on Lo Loestrin fe for about 2 months now, I was on Nexplanon before. Anyways about 2 1/2 weeks ago I was on Metronidazole and had ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
me & my gf had sex on feb 24 & the condom broke. shes on the bc pill & also took plan b pill within 12 hours. she takes the bc pill like ...
1 answer |
My last period was Valentine’s Day “LOL” I know I’m 28 days always. I had unprotected sex three times between the 15th and 2nd. I took a ...
I am 29 and have PCOS. My periods have been regular the past couple months but I just started tracking ovulation. On March 1-3 I had Egg ...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend are doing a dry humping. Were both virgins. We just eub our genitals with each other. I supposed To have mens last ma...
1 answer |
So I had some sexual activity with my boyfriend a little less than a month ago, there was no penetration so technically I’m still a virgi...
1 answer |
Hi Guys...I have a 17 month old son and have not been on any contraceptive since i had him. My husband and i are actually not planning on...
1 answer | 2 comments |
On which day i took pregnancy test?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I finished my oral pills last january 25, I took a pregnancy test but it was a negative. We "did it"2nd week of february and first week o...
2 answers |
I have been trying to conceive in the past months, my boyfriend and I decided to stop trying and we did. On July 7th my period never came...
117 answers | 5 comments |
I have gone 90 days with out my period. In that time frame ive noticed symptoms such as bloating ,fatigue and i have seen spoting now i d...
1 answer |
Can u be preg if ur tubil liguation has been done three years ago an my urine be clear an alil smell
1 answer |
Feb of last year I had my last depo shot. The whole time I was on the depo shot I did not have a period. My first period from being off t...
1 answer | 6 comments |
So on Feb 8th, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and we used a condom at first but we got frustrated. So I just finished him...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my partner on 2/23/18 and have been feeling strange ever sense. A weird bloat/rock type feeling in my stomach ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'll try to make this short and sweet. I'm 17, and on birth control. I finished my pack, and was taking the green pills so that I could...
2 answers |
Hello Sorry to bother you and if my gramar isn't correct i hope you will understand me. About a month ago maybe 5 weeks i had an unprote...
1 answer |
If I get my period 7-9 days after sex, am I not pregnant?
1 answer |
So I was on my fertile window (in two weeks i should have my period). I just want to make sure I didn’t do something stupid. There was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
11.8k Members
24.4k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.