Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 24796) questions
I gave my boyfriend a hj and he ejaculated on my hands,now i washed my hands after that like not with soap but just normally with water.T...
So I'm 36 and two years ago I had a tubal ligation right after I had my daughter via cesection. Up until now, I have had no complications...
Me and my husband had fun on fourth of July 2 and a week before the fourth of July I got off my period and now my boobs hurt my back i ha...
The first day of my last period was June 15. I've had usual symptoms of pregnancy (I've been pregnant before-no complications) heartburn,...
Does (peroid-like) withdrawal bleeding 7 days after taking ECP means I’m not pregnant? (period-like withdrawal bleeding lasted for 4 days)
I'm a week late and this past sunday I've had spotting in the morning time. It goes from a dark red color to light pink after a few hours...
I took a test the other night and it came out negative but there’s a small bump on my right side of my stomach and I can’t shake the thou...
My period has been late for 1 week, but I have been having PMS symptoms that I always did before, so me and my boyfriend had unprotected ...
PLEASE HELP, IM FREAKING OUT! IVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 7 YEARS AND LOVE HIM TO DEATH. WE BROKE UP FEB. 2ND AND ON FEB. 25TH I SLEPT...
There was no actual piv intercourse or ejaculation, but I have been very scared and my period is late. I thought it occured near the time...
I am on the pill and i ive taken it everyday without missing a tablet for the last month. I came of it on thursday for my 7day break wher...
My boyfriend broke my virginity, we used protection, it didn't break and he didn't *** at all, but I'm feeling quite bloated and constipa...
I gave my boyfriend a blowjob the other day, and I got *** all over my right hand. I then went to the bathroom and rinsed my hand, then d...
Hi! I’ve been worried lately. I don’t know what’s going on. Hoping you guys would give me opinions. I’m irregular. I get my period eve...
Almost a month ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and when he came we both got *** on our hands, but we took a t shirt and both wiped our ...
This is going to sound strange but recently I've had this huge fear that I'm pregnant. I've never had sex so i know this sounds impossobl...
I haven’t had a period since February and I bleed for about 5 days on the last day with no blood coming out do I have a chance of getting...
so me and my boyfriend were grinding on 22nd day of my menstrual cycle. We were naked,he didnt ejaculate inside me and more over there wa...
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my question. Last night, I had sex and after my boyfriend ejaculated he pulled out and the c...
I had sex for the first time this time last week and although my partner and I used a condom, I’ve missed my period (4/5 days late). The ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.