Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 24677) questions
I’m 95% positive I’m pregnant but I’m also 5% unpositive because I keep getting negatives!! I’ve had so many signs ranging from late peri...
Sorry to bother again, but I was supposed to start my period yesterday and it still hasn’t started. I’m a day late about to be 2 days lat...
I had protected sex about 2 weeks about and then about 2 weeks before that aswell and I am not 11 days late for my period but I’m on 15 ...
im 18 years old, i had unprotected sex ( i know .. what was i thinking?!) about a week ago (13 days ago) my period date was today June 23...
Okay, so my boyfriend and I were fooling around and I started licking him down there. He didn't ***, and we decided to stop and relax. We...
Am I pregnant? My period usually lasts 4 to 6 days with severe cramps and heavy bleeding (5 to 7 pads a day). 1/17 period. 2/16 perio...
In April someone who is not female had used my bath scrub. I didn’t use it that day, knowing they had used it, but the next day I masturb...
I know this is stupid but plz help me out. So I had sex with a guy yesterday who I have been seeing with. We did it twice and I was a bit...
Ok so first off i havent had a period since my first son in 2008 ok well i have 4 kids well mothers day i took 2 test they were positive ...
Almost a month ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and when he came we both got *** on our hands, but we took a t shirt and both wiped our ...
So my boyfriend and I masturbated together for the first time. He did a handjob for himself close to me although I had worn my underwear....
We were both virgins and decided to have sex, we used a condom, and before ejaculating inside of her, I made sure it wasn't broken. After...
Iv had my period and the day it ended I took my BC pills like im supposed to and that same day my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. It...
I am 44 years old. My period is over a month late. I have symptoms such as breast tenderness, mild nausea that comes and goes, dizziness,...
This is my third time having the mirena. Ive been on it 10 years after the birth on my first son. Then took it out and got pregnant with ...
I've been having jitters back pain bloating and bad sharp pains in my lower back it hurts to sleep on my tummy on the lower abdomen been ...
I have an irregular period and it’s hard to pinpoint when I may have gotten pregnant, a woman I met at this gathering asked me my due dat...
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 2 weeks. He has came in me every time we've had sex since June 6. My perio...
I got period in May 10 to 17 and again in same month from May 24to28 but it was not like a usual period now I missed my period am I preg...
How accurate is tooth pregnancy test
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.